• 574 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9012 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What animal would you turn into?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Enigmq, Sep 7, 2019.

1. First of all, why do you assume we religious people would get offended by such a question?We don't get offended that easily. Second of all, I'd probably choose to be a cat because of their intelligence and beauty

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  2. Many people (including religious people) are easily offended and enraged by people talking about issues that disagree with what they believe in. While you personally are a reasonable person, others may not be.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  3. I would turn into a dog because then I'd get free petting, food, and I could also sleep all day. I may also want to be a bird beacuse then I get to fly and I can go wherever I want. Tough decision but I think I'm going to have to go with being a dog.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  4. Yeah, I'd just find it kind of dumb if people reacted to this question negatively because of religion(i mean i guess it happens sometimes). It's just a question and it's not like it is attacking our believes in anyway shape or form he's just genuinely curious about what animal we would turn into if they could and I don't feel like he should have to apologize to us in advance for asking such a question. I guess their are so really unreasonable people out there though.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  5. I want to be a cat so I can just eat and sleep all day

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  6. Garfield Time Baby!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  7. If I could become any animal then I would probably become a dog! I know it’s a pretty common answer, but in my opinion life as a dog would be really easy! As a dog you’d have someone feeding you, cleaning up after you and you could sleep pretty much all day! Sounds like the perfect life to me :)

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  8. You could say that again lol

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  9. An Orca since they're one of the top tiers in the current meta

Posted Sep 17, 2019