• 1542 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9980 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What annoys you the most in-game, both versions(try not to rant about hackers and such lol)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by rexh17, Sep 21, 2019.

1. For me, it would be when I am playing cake wars and I eat someones cake. Than I go up to them but they jump into the void without me being able to land a hit on them. Sure, it just ruins their own stats but for some reason it just really push my buttons when people do that. It feels like people do that just to get on your nerves and it is a real toxic thing to do. What annoys you the most in-game?

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  2. Personally, I hate being cleaned up right after a fight and I know there are some people that rely almost exclusively on it to compete in games. I find it super annoying when you are having a great game and you may get somewhat low on health from a fight and someone just comes out of nowhere to finish you off. I understand that it's an effective strategy in some cases, but those people that just run away for years to avoid any fights and then only turn around to clean you up make me really frustrated.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    lilblurrytv, Waspter and rexh17 like this.
  3. I'm usually pretty honest about anything that gets on my nerves and will speak about it directly in any case. What I dislike the most is when players who are really good at a game decide to, ironically or even unironically, say something along the lines of "alright, I'm leaving so you can have a chance at winning", or anything like that. I mean, everyone's already seen your skills man, let us feel better about our skills too. Seeing something like that in chat just lets me down sometimes.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    lilblurrytv likes this.
  4. Hey,

For me, as a staff member, I get targeted a lot in fast pace games like Survival Games, Cake Wars, and Sky Wars. Most of the time when I queue again, I get back in the same lobbies and the players continue to do the same thing, so that gets frustrating. Another thing is being so close to winning, then losing. An example is like being one of the final two in Survival Games and losing to a lag spike or anything of that matter.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    lilblurrytv likes this.
  5. 2 words. Knitted. Platforms.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  6. When you are trying to mine in Bridges and people on your own team come into your little mining hole and just tnt everywhere :/

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  7. i don't like e-daters

Posted Sep 23, 2019

8. These were mentioned above but being targeted and being cleaned up by others.
    As I mainly play Cake Wars and Skywars, 95% of the time people will go for myself or my team before going for anyone else, even if I have better gear they will still go for me which is quite annoying.​

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  9. The most annoying thing for me is actually the lag that I experience. Since I'm from the EU and have to connect to the US servers, my ping has taken a bit of a hit. This gives me a much bigger disadvantage in PvP game modes which ironically are my favourite types of games. I also got kicked by GWEN when I was in the event server because of my lag and I'm constantly afraid that I'm going to get false banned lol. This has caused me to not play PvP game modes as frequently as I used to but luckily I'm really enjoying DMT, Nano Games, Mixed arcade and Master Builders where PvP isn't the main focus.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  10. Getting stuck on the rewards screen. 100%.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  11. when i get 10-12 kill SG wins but then i get false GWEN kicked while my win effect is happening

yes it’s happened to me multiple times

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  12. When people follow you around the lobby gadget spamming you and don’t stop

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  13. Hey mate!

Something that really bothers me is when I am playing Cake Wars and players use the suffocating knitted platform strategy. Of course the strategy is quite smart, and if used correctly can benefit your team, but it is definitely frustrating when you are the one who gets trapped inside of it. The number of times I've been trapped inside, I've lost count to be honest. I actually haven't been successful in trapping someone in it, so I will have to give it a try one day. Thanks for making this post, such an interesting discussion idea! :)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  14. The thing that annoys me the most in mineplex is me taking a lot of knockback while I do no knockback to the players. (Mineplex Bedrock)

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    rexh17 and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  15. Typing "Bone Rush" in SSM and it gets censored because of that R

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  16. One thing that really gets on my nerves is in hunger games when I'm just about to get a kill after chasing this one guy across the map for the whole game. This person would run into another player fight and the playing fighting another person would kill them and just start killing me. As my attention was focused on the person in front of me I was killed quite easily so that's something that really annoys me. The fact that I wasted 5-10 minutes for nothing.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.