• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3433 Players Online
  • 3433 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What are the least played games in 2022? (bedrock)

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Noctis Lucis 77, Nov 18, 2022.

?

Hi

1. Hey.

33.3%
  2. Hi.

66.7%
  1. Turf Wars is one of the most annoying games, especially because arrow hitboxes are good for the opponent but bad for you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 21, 2022
  2. - Before the classics NPC became a thing I have screenshot evidence of micro battles and turf wars each with a player count of a few 100 when they had their own NPC. All 4 games in there though would do very well if they weren't left to die and crammed into a singular NPC.

- Survival is absolutely rubbish, it is incredibly broken and boring. If you want to play survival just play it on a normal world where it won't lag and you can actually build. Literally everywhere in Mineplex survival is claimed, and the lag is horrible. You can't get very far as a new player at all. Game should be removed, it just takes up server resources.

-Mob arena just exists. It is quite a boring game and there is nothing special about it, I don't have much to say. I got to over round 100 though and I am on the leaderboard for this game, so I would know how boring it is.

-Speed builders is an alright game, it is just incredibly broken and needs to be completely redone

- Castle defence is a good game but without friends it would be one of the most boring games on the server. It needs a new map/more maps, the same boring map every single time, and the fact that you couldn't even purposely become a mob without getting banned for team trolling is incredibly stupid.

- Cakewars mega was a game with very little effort put into it. It was cakewars squads but on cakewars duos maps, no effort went into it at all, not to mention that when it first released it was broken and was still duos LOL. The game is horrible to play solo too, I would actually even be willing to say it was the worst game of all time to play solo. It being locked behind a pay wall was a very stupid decision too, but eh I wasn't a fan of the game anyway, so I'm not really that bothered.

Would be really nice to see some of the removed games make a return for Christmas and hopefully a permanent return, as lots of them were removed for no reason and was never asked for. I think at this point the community should be the ones making decisions, the owners have absolutely no clue on how to make good decisions and we have seen that for both the bedrock server and the java server within the last 6-7 years lol

Posted Nov 22, 2022
    Widestsinger, LostShrimp13 and ReJo like this.