• 3767 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12037 Players Online
  • 8270 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What are your favourite Nano Games?

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by WowCaleb, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Hey all!

Recently I've become a big fan of Nano Games as it appeals to my connection's better nature and the lag is less intensive here, and at the same time it's a pretty fun cycle of different minigames. Only yesterday I received the Player 1 achievement, where you play 100 games of Nano in a row, so I got to participate in every single one a number of times.

All in all I'm curious as to what are your favourite Nano Games? There was a similar thread posted a while back by ZeldarinaX, but to prevent necro posting I've decided to recreate it after getting the inspiration myself. Include as many as you like.

My personal favourites would be Hardcore Parkour, Quick and Gladiators. Hardcore Parkour is fast-paced and much like Dragon Escape without the kits, which tests out your natural parkour abilities. Quick is also fast-paced, involving a series of challenges that are fun to do along with everyone else in the game. Gladiators is a quick PvP game that takes less time than the proper game itself. It's safe to say I like Nano so much as all of the games are pretty fast! If you don't like one, you can move onto the next shortly.

If you can't remember all of the games off the top of your head, here's a list to rejig your memory:
    • Bawk Bawk's Wrath
    • Copy Cat
    • Chicken Shoot
    • Color Swap
    • Zombie Survival
    • Dropper
    • Ores Ores Ores
    • Hot Potato
    • Jump Rope
    • King Slime
    • Nano Battle
    • Musical Minecarts
    • Quick
    • Hardcore Parkour
    • Red Light Green Light
    • Reverse Tag
    • Slime Cycles
    • Snowball Trouble
    • AAAAAAAA! Spleef
    • Sploor
    • Slime Territory
    • MineKart
    • Nano Wizards
    • Grapple Knife
    • Gladiators
    • Knock Knock
    Make sure to comment down below as I'm looking forward to reading the responses. Even if you've only played Nano once or twice, feel free to share which you enjoyed the most.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Im_Ken like this.
  2. I love nano games too as I have always been a lover of mini games and mixed aracde.

My favourite is gladiators and its way better than the original one.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  3. Mine would have to be Bawk Bawk's Wrath, Color Swap and Red Light Green Light. I don't believe I have experienced all of the games yet, (only like 1 or 2) but these are some of my favorites.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  4. 1. Quick
    2. Grapple Knife
    3. Nano Wizards

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  5. 1. Quick
    2. Gladiators
    3. Nano Battle

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and WowCaleb like this.
  6. Hello!

I myself like Nano Games in overall because sometimes it can a way to relax and play some small mini-games which usually aren't that long and go forever after each other without any waiting lobby and you can leave whenever you want. I like most Nano games (almost all) but there are some which I'd like to mention here and which are set as a favourite for me in-game.
    These games are Color Swap, Quick and Nano Gladiators. All of them are interested in for me and I enjoy playing them. There is no exact reason why I like them but I just like them. Besides them, I like Grapple Knife, Slime Cycles and Hardcore Parkour too.

You've made a great thread (actually re-created but I haven't seen original one until now) which will be interesting to read to see people's favourite Nano Games and what they enjoy playing. I saw a similar thread from the resent but it was about Mixed Arcade games and I liked it too and answered on it as well. Overall, nice thread, thanks for recreating it to let more players express their favourites!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  7. Well, this is pretty hard. I enjoy a lot of the Nano Games, and there are many that are fun. They're relaxing and casual, in contrast to the other games on the server, yet at the same time, fast paced. If I had to choose 3, they would be Nano Gladiators, Hardcore Parkour, and Slime Cycles. Other personal favourites of mine that sadly don't make it into the top 3 are Dropper and Grapple Knife.

I enjoy most of the Nano games to be honest. Seeing the other replies will be interesting too :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    xGetRektedx and WowCaleb like this.
  8. My favorite nano game is definitely Color Swap! Some of my other favorite ones are Bawk Bawk’s Wrath, Hardcore Parkour, and Knock Knock, although I do enjoy most of the nano games. I also love Jump Rope, despite the constant complaints from people with their particles off that they can’t see the rope.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    oCassi and WowCaleb like this.
  9. I haven't been playing Nano Games for a long time, however, I would probably have to pick Nano Gladiators, Hardcore Parkour, and Jump Rope.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  10. I'd have to say that my favorite Nano Games are Gladiators, Bawk Bawk's Wrath, Color Swap, Nano Battle, Quick, Sploor, and Grapple Knife. Yes, I have a lot of favorites when it comes to Nano Games xD.

Gladiators: I happen to love Gladiators even though I'm not that good at PvP on Java. I mean, I have won the occasional games, and I don't always do bad, so maybe that's why I like it. Plus, I just like PvP related games even though I'm not that good at it. I'd say I do a decent job when it comes to Gladiators.

Bawk Bawk's Wrath: I have to say that I absolutely love Bawk Bawk's Wrath. It's just really fun to play and delivers some amounts of PvP as well. I happen to be pretty good at it and I enjoy playing the game. However, it can get a bit challenging at the PvP part, although I like a bit of a challenge. Ever since my first game, I've loved it, and I've gradually gotten better and better.

Color Swap: Color swap is extraordinarily fun for me. I love the overall objective of the game, and it's pretty easy. I find myself winning it a lot, and it's really fun to see the outcome. I like that it's based more on variation and that you don't exactly know if you're going to survive the net round because the colors constantly change. I like that it gets faster and faster, as it does deliver quite a challenge for me. Overall, I've always enjoyed playing it.

Nano Battle: I love Nano Battle because it's in very close relation to Micro Battles. It's actually pretty fun, and the large team helps for pulling out victories. I also like that you are given a lot of tools, as it can be useful. It's better than just getting a sword, you know? Even though I'm not the greatest at PvP on Java, I've actually one a game or two.

Quick: I really like this game because you never know what challenge you're going to get. I like that it focuses on PvP, Parkour, and agility all at the same time. I also like that there are multiple challenges, as it makes it fun to try and complete all of them. I like most of the challenges, and I'm pretty decent at them. I like that they also throw the occasional math equation in there xD

Sploor: I like Sploor because it's a bit like SuperPaintBall. I also like it due to the fact that it's a team game, and requires all team members to work together to get a lot of blocks painted. I enjoy playing it and find myself winning it often, as I'm pretty decent at it. I like that it focuses on the aspect of how many blocks are painted, and unlike SuperPaintBall, doesn't rely at all on the last person standing.

Grapple Knife: I like Grapple knife because it's fairly easy. Since it only takes one hit to kill people, it makes it a bit easier and likable. I also enjoy that you can use your grapple like an actual grappling hook and it is seemingly fun to use. I also find myself enjoying the overall aspect of getting kills.

Well, that concludes my list. Great thread, Caleb! It's interesting to see everyone's answers and I can't wait to see more! :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    xGetRektedx and WowCaleb like this.
  11. I have 6 games that I most enjoy playing, here's the list in no particular order:
    1. Gladiators
    2. Color Swap
    3. Hot Potato
    4. Hardcore Parkour
    5. Musical Minecarts
    6. Bawk Bawk's Wrath

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  12. Yo!
    For me personally it depends on what type of "mood" I'm in when playing Nano, sometimes I like the more laid back gameplay where as sometimes I enjoy the intense gameplay. However, my go-to games for regardless of what my playing mood is would have to be:
    • Color Swap | Overall just a really fun gamemode
    • Slime Cycles | I personally really enjoyed the hub game of this so when it was removed due to the "new" hub, I was a little sad but since it was revamped and added into Nano - it's perfect.
    • Jump Rope | This game doesn't require too much attention, more so just clicking space over and over until the time runs out.
    Anyways, I look forward to seeing what others enjoy in Nano :)

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  13. sploor, and copy cat, because I like cats. cats are cool. By the way, did you know that cats can rotate their ears at 180 degrees! I think that is just MEOWtastic.

Posted Feb 20, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 20, 2020
  14. I believe that I'm in the minority on this one, but I really enjoy Copy Cat. The fast-paced, on your toes gameplay really sets it apart from the others for me. Kippy_ also provided a stupendous explanation for why Copy Cat can be enjoyable above :]

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    WowCaleb and Kippy_ like this.
  15. Hardcore parkour, nano wizards, and gladiators for sure

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  16. My favourite nano games of all the lovely skill-based games have got to be copycat, sploor, and VampireZ. I love cats. I love paint. and most importantly, I love cats.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  17. Excellent Insight thanks for sharing

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    duckle likes this.
  18. My favorite game has to be Bawk Bawk's Wrath. The game is very intense and very fun to try to beat my opponents. My second favorite has to be Color Swap. There's just something about Color Swap that's very addicting and makes me wanna play it over and over.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  19. 1. Quick
    2. Gladiators
    3. Nano Battle

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  20. I really enjoy Quick. It’s fun and fast paced, and it also incorporates a lot of different skills, making it a very interesting game overall. All of the challenges are pretty fun to do.

I also enjoy Bawk Bawk’s wrath. I think it’s a really fun PvP game, and it can be pretty intense. But it also isn’t super stressful unlike some of the harder PvP games, making it more fun.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.