• 2671 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10946 Players Online
  • 8275 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What did you vote for?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jango_55, Feb 19, 2020.

1. What did you vote for in the new Carl poll and why?

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    mab8400 and Im_Ken like this.
  2. I voted for Cake Wars as I think frost is being nerfed in the next update (according to GI)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  3. Yo!
    I personally voted for Survival Games as I feel it's a classic gamemode that hasn't been updated in quite sometime compared to the newer games. However, from the sounds of it most games that are being voted for are the older gamemodes or NANO (according to what I've read over Discord n such with friends).

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  4. I voted for Champions because I've stated numerous times that it is my favourite game to play on the server. An update is needed and would be very much appreciated, in my opinion, as we still have a community and the game needs to be refreshed with new updates in order to bring back more games running during AU and EU peak times.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Fall, SpitefulNick, wowOK and 2 others like this.
  5. I voted Cake Wars as that's the game I play the most now but if I was allowed to vote twice it'd be Dragon Escape as even though there's not much more you can do with a parkour game mode, I would love to see some new abilities. This could include possibly emeralds you stand on and get jump boost for a few seconds to jump over something and just a few simple things like that and maybe even a new kit.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  6. I voted for SG because of how unbalanced the kits are; axeman and archer are OP without a doubt and in almost every single game I play, there is a bhopper or hacker that ruins the game (which I just laugh at since I cannot report them). I would've voted for Block Hunt since that game is also extremely unbalanced for the hunter team; although the extreme amount of cheaters on that game seems to balance it out since they are not dealt with appropriately. My suggestion was to have Taser kit be buffed a lot and maybe even a new hunter kit. Another mention would've been Cake Wars and nerfing the frosting kit as Monkqy said above.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken and JMPhase like this.
  7. Voted for SG.

It'd be cool if we got some bug fixes, like the tier 2 chests spawning on top of Aztec and Kikoshi, the invisible horseman glitch (this one is REALLY bad), and the weird chunk glitch that sometimes happens, causing you to spawn in a blank void.

Another thing is kits, Axeman and Archer are currently OP and are both in need of a nerf.

Hoping that SG wins!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  8. i voted champions bc i would like to see rupture become more useful and im pretty sure its glitched as well. A new ability or even a kit would be cool as well although that would mean we would need a series of updates for balance.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Fall likes this.
  9. Hey!

I haven't got the chance to vote yet, but when I do I will vote SSM. I think it's a really fun game with a lot of potential, but hasn't been touched in years. A lot of the fanbase including myself are slowly losing interest, which is really disappointing to see. I think an update that improves gameplay and fixes crucial issues in the game such as smash crystals will bring the players back and keep the game alive. Super interesting reading all the responses!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  10. I think I either chose Cake Wars or Nano Games because these are probably the two choices I have. I think I picked Cake Wars because it's an enjoyable game, and I totally like this game.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    gzen likes this.
  11. I'll vote SSM because it's a unique gamemode that is way overdue for an update

Posted Feb 19, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 19, 2020
  12. I voted for micro battles. It used to be my favorite game until they sped up the rot. Definitely not the game most in need of an update, but it would be cool to see a new kit or some other content aside from maps.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  13. I voted for Champions. I believe that an update will bring some players back to the game. I've been playing DOM ever since I joined the server, and I will still be playing it until I leave the server. It's very sad to see the game only get <40 players. Also, some abilities are glitchy and need some fixing up.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Fall likes this.
  14. I voted for Clans! This is quite self-explanatory as I am a member of Clans Management. It would be great to see Clans get some updates! :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  15. I voted for dominations. I used to play DOM a lot back several years ago and I still have some pretty fond memories out of it. The game itself hasn't seen that much of a change (if you don't count clans updates), neither new maps for the game or general content updates. I feel like the game could definitely use a new update and I'm sure a lot of the old DOM players, including me, would appreciate it a lot. I could see some interesting new changes or additions like new skills for classes or just bugfixes for them. The same goes for the CTF variant as well.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken and Fall like this.
  16. I voted for a new Cake Wars update because frosting must be nerfed. The slowness snowballs puts the kit over the edge as it is a more effective method of rodding. When someone is slowed, they have a heavy PvP disadvantage as their mobility is crippled. I suggest removing the slowness on the snowballs and just having regular ones but regenerate one every 5 second to keep it balanced. This discussion has been swirming around the Community Insights Discord for a while and I think a nerf for frosting should be right around the corner.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  17. I picked Nano Games.. but it was a tough choice between that and Super Paintball. I would definitely like to see some changes to both. Ultimately, I’ll be happy with whatever wins, I just prefer to see some new games added to Nano, and some changes made to Paintball as well.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  18. Champions. Honestly, the state the game is currently in is rather dismal. It needs a balance update, it needs a lot of bug fixes, it could use some new content and a number of QoL/beginner-friendly changes so the game can actually grow. It's incredible that a game this complex and unfriendly to new players has survived this long. The game had and still has a huge community and rarely gets updates. I can think of perhaps two major ones in the time I've played on this server. The last update was some time ago, and controversial due to a number of unpopular (bad) changes. The game is also extraordinarily bug-ridden, with a number of gamebreaking glitches and bugs that have been in the game for several years. Champions/Clans had a huge number of votes the last time a poll like this was conducted, and honestly I think the Champions community is starting to give up on Mineplex because Mineplex is not paying the game the attention that it deserves and needs.It's quite disheartening.

I'm also a bit upset that they're splitting the Clans/Champions vote since the two are tied together and both need updates.

Plan is to delay the corruption a bit. Can't speak for adding new kits.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  19. I chose Nano on both my alt and my main as I feel it has a lot of changes that need to be made. If you view the game insights document for it there are a whopping eleven pages of insights. NANO has to be by far the most unappreciated gamemode as it is a compilation of many games on the server and as a result, it should receive the credit that it deserves. Cake wars would be nice to have some changes to as well though I just think it's as necessary as a NANO update is.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  20. Haven't decided yet. The two main options are pretty much games that haven't been update in years and games that I play.

Posted Feb 19, 2020