• 2669 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12068 Players Online
  • 9399 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you do when you’re bored?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gh0styGhost, Apr 4, 2020.

1. What do you do when you’re bored besides play mineplex? Please I need ideas

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  2. Apart from playing Mineplex, (which has seemingly taken up the majority of my time) I’ll find myself heading outdoors to play either football or hockey. Other than that, I’ve been talking with my friends in real life, as well as online ones, and family. I haven’t really partaken in anything else quite yet, so I’m always open for ideas as well!​

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  3. Other than playing Mineplex, which I do frequently on a daily basis, I do enjoy doing various other activities. Sometimes you can find me reading an interesting book, or writing some of my own stories. I do write a lot, and almost on a daily basis. It's very relaxing and fun to do. Besides that, you can usually find me playing indoor hockey or football, and sometimes I'll even go into my yard to toss a football around. I don't really do much else, besides working out and such. I do chat with friends sometimes, whether they're my online friends over Discord, or my real friends over a phone call. I'd love to hear from other people, as I really do need other things to do as well!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  4. Because of self isolation and the limited time you can leave your home, I've started trying new things. I have a good remote control car that I use from my roof, I drive it around on the road (because there's not many cars out) and I find its a lot of fun, especially since people dont see me and they just think its driving all by its self. I also started getting myself into hobbies to better myself or accomplish some goals. Lastly, one of the important things I do to keep healthy and active is excercise at home. If you keep pushing yourself every day, you'll see the results once isolation is over with.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  5. Usually when I'm bored I either watch anime, play animal crossing, or practice Super Smash Bros. It's basically a cycle of those things.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  6. I bake things when I’m bored. It’s actually disastrous at the moment because I’m making my boyfriends family gain way too much weight. Whatever. Eat my damn cookies and cake. Go to the gym later xo.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  7. Hello!

When I'm bored, I usually ask my brother if he wants to do anything together (go outside, play with other friends, play chess, etc.). If he doesn't, then I try to make my time more productive. For an example, I would see if there is anything fun to do like playing mc with friends or playing other video games. If there isn't, I try practicing the piano or bassoon or read a book. Sometimes I even study and learn about different subjects. Cool question!

-susketchup

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  8. Hello!

I'm just gonna leave a Netflix series here that I 10/10 recommend. It's called Bojack Horseman and it was so good that I watched 6 seasons in 6 days! If you do end up watching it, let me know what you think! :D

VernCow~

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  9. Outside of mineplex, I typically experiment or work with editing a video or two, then right after that- I usually head to bed and sleep for around 8 hours. Also, we have quarantine which would mean being cooped up inside your house being bored all day.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  10. i either play video games or look at a wall for 5 mins and imagine something or miss my dad for 6 hours and cry then probably chat on discord :D

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  11. When i'm bored my first option is to do homework, if I don't have homework I like to workout by either playing basketball or just actually working out. My third option is to take a nap. (This is all excluding mineplex).

Have a good day!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  12. When I'm bored I always play on my xbox, paint, or start binge watching a bunch of old TV shows on Disney+. I normally go out and play sports with my family but since my family and I can't do that right now, we do karaoke instead! :)

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  13. I study quantum physics and advanced chemistry and further maths because I'm in Year 9, and GSCE are pretty close, so I'm studying for them. I also play Brawl Stars and get destroyed in Brawl Ball which frustrates me. I am currently making a server with my friend so that's cool. I'm starting a yt channel aswell.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  14. Well after some calculations it turns out I play mineplex 16 HR a day whether it b forums like now or actually in game I've always been really thin no matter how I eat but I think after this quarantine I'm going to be fat lol anyway other than that I also sometimes watch a movie or series on Amazon Prime or Netflix.And Anime turns out I have a lot of time I finished all of naruto, black clover, One Punch Man, My Hero academia, Tokyo Ghoul,And some rikuden to akashic records or something of that sort. All this anime plus all the manga for these anime too.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  15. And yes I also including this somehow happen to have the time to play Brawl Stars ,Clash of Clans, Call of Duty Mobile, BTD Battles 5 and also the occasional YouTube plus art plus coding.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  16. Either coding or watching anime, or playing osu!. Most of the time, it's just Mineplex though.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  17. Well, I usually play on Mineplex, but sometime I get bored, so I do my evening workout in the GYM or just lay on a bed and watch some films. Moreover, I keen on coding (Python, .NET), so I might also write something there.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  18. Heyo!

Personally I have been playing Mineplex a lot since I can’t really go outside a lot. I have found things to do though. I have been writing stories that I think of on google docs, I also practice drawing random things and sometimes I will bake a cake or something with my family. Though sometimes I will just lay down on my couch and watch a Netflix series or just watch some random movies that look good.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  19. Uhhh, well I can do a variety of things such as Mineplex, Leauge of Legends, Discord peeps, Glitchtale wiki editing, running, drawing, osu and youtube lol

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  20. I will just plop down on a couch, sigh, and then think about things.

Posted Apr 6, 2020