• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7939 Players Online
  • 5049 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you like about mineplex that no other server has?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by TZADE, May 20, 2020.

1. Hey there!

What I really enjoy on Mineplex is first of all the community of course. It's just nicer for the most part than on other big servers. Second of all I like a lot of the games. Block Hunt, Turf Wars and many more are games I don't see on other big servers and I really enjoy them.

Posted May 24, 2020,
    Last edited May 24, 2020
  2. Hi there!

I think that the many different game modes that are there is probably the best thing. The community is great too! I play on bedrock, and the ‘Creative Housing’ is a great place for the community, as one person (or more if they wish) can build anything for everyone (or just their friends). However, I never get bored of Mineplex, and it’s such a good place.

That’s my point.
    Like my reply if you agree with these!

Posted May 24, 2020
  3. I appreciate that MP has games that anyone can hop into and have a decent chance at winning. Simplicity is also a part of that. On many other servers, Hypixel included, they try to squeeze out every bit of content for one game, and the progression system that results skews the game heavily in favor of experienced players as opposed to casual or new ones. Sometimes I do think MP is too simple with its game design, but nevertheless it's something I respect.

Posted May 24, 2020
  4. I love the fact that it is very accessible. On the Bedrock edition the games are short, because most phone players don't have much time. This helps phone players access Mineplex without having to leave early. In Java edition the games are longer because PC/macOS/Linux players can be online longer. It's nice you can access these servers from both editions. I personally like bedrock edition.

Posted May 24, 2020
  5. Better game play in cake wars rather then bed wars in my opinion, also amazing trainee's!

Posted May 24, 2020
  6. The community is something that I’ve really grown attached to over the years; everyone is so welcoming, and although a lot of my best friends have left the server I still keep in touch with some, and I’m also able to meet a ton of new people every day. The simplicity is also something that keeps me coming back; it’s really helpful for newer players and the sleek designs of pretty much everything are really cool.

Posted May 24, 2020
  7. Hey!

Apart from the community, I would have to say that the events that Mineplex holds would be my favorite part. For example, Karaoke, "Events" (held by event squad), etc. Not only are these events quite unique from any other server (in the fact that no other server really does that sort of thing), but they are also extremely fun, and a great way to make new friends and interact with others. All in all, Mineplex' events are by far one of my favorite things about Mineplex and if you haven't attended any events, I highly recommend. Here is a link to the event calendar if you're interested in events!

Posted May 24, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  8. Well I loved the games before they were all taken down, and I loved how there were so many people before they all left. My friends were always the best part however

Posted May 26, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  9. Hey there!

The thing I like most about Mineplex is the non-PvP games. As someone who is not really into PvP I really enjoy some of the games Mineplex has to offer. My favorites being Speed Builders, Dragon Escape, and Draw My Thing. I really like trying to beat my personal best times in Speed Builders, and attempt to get good times in Dragon Escape (I am sometimes successful). In the end I guess you can say I enjoy Mineplex for the games I can Speed Run.

Posted May 26, 2020
  10. Hey,

I like that the server is simple and social. There's not many servers out there that carry a community like Mineplex when it comes to chatting. Everyone chats and it's easy to chat in lobbies or games without it being hard to read or catch up with. Some servers have too much going on in the chat like announcements, rank colors, crazy nick names, etc. Mineplex's social aspect is great with communities, parties, and private messaging as well.

Posted May 26, 2020
  11. I love that people arent bugging me about "loot" or "gear" as on some other servers. People keep to themselves and its 99.99% family friendly server. Also it is easy to win games if you have had experience in this game. One thing I dont like is crossteamers!!!!! Please make this bannable on CakeWars

Posted May 26, 2020
  12. Also I love the pvp games. Usually easy to win then I run upon someone very experienced and I ask them to team up. This is due to the simple and efficient party system Mineplex has created.

Posted May 26, 2020
  13. Definately the community! I've never found a server that compares. You can't deny that the mini games are fun either. Its surprising how you can feel so connected to people you know nothing about except for their share of love for the game and server.

Posted May 26, 2020
  14. i luv fighting cheaters :3
    especially bhoppers good practice for my aim.

Posted May 28, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  15. Hello there!!

I would definitely have to say the community. Personally, the Mineplex community is so different from other servers and I love it. It’s so much more homely and everyone’s up for a chat. It’s lovely

Posted May 28, 2020
  16. I only play the Bedrock Edition unfortunately, but I can say the cosmetics pop out compared to other servers at a standpoint. Mineplex has a variety of cosmetics such as pets, gadgets, and more!

Posted May 28, 2020
  17. Definitely Cake-Wars it’s so much better than bedwars because it takes more skill, team cooperation, and strategy. I love it!

Posted May 28, 2020
  18. SSM. That’s all.

Posted May 28, 2020
    AtLeastYouTried likes this.
  19. The hackers make the java server so much fun. For bedrock I enjoy the wonderful bugs that make this server what it is today.

oh the community is I guess okay too

Posted May 29, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  20. The only thing i like about Mineplex is their minigame SSM, it is unlike any other currently hosted, but it is incredibly unbalanced and toxic. The game desperately needs at least 3 major updates in a row after the 2 years of no updates, The SSM community should not have to be nagging for so long, if the whole community is still doing that.

Posted May 29, 2020
    aaawesome and AtLeastYouTried like this.