• 1259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9697 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What exactly are Titles?

Discussion in 'Help' started by MasterAusLi, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This probably comes off as a dumb question, but as I've accumulated more and more Titles in Mineplex Java Edition, I've gotten more confused as to what they do. Never seen them besides me getting them in a chest.

So....what are Titles?

Posted Jun 5, 2019
    oeod likes this.
  2. Hello!

Titles are things you see under player names, which can range to words with colors, or emojis!

The text under the user name is called a title. As you can see, there are many of them.

You can access the titles you’ve unlocked with treasure via the enchanted book in your ninth slot. Click the minus sign and it will be attached! These only work in lobbies!

Enjoy your titles!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  3. Hey there!

Titles are phrases that appear under your rank and name. You cannot see it, but others are able to. Perhaps you've seen some around the server! They look like this: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can attain titles by accomplishing a certain task. To find out what titles you have, click the enchanted book in the last slot of your hotbar. You can learn more about each title track by hovering over them. To equip a title, simply click on the minus sign of the title you wish to use. Hope I helped!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  4. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2019
  5. Like said by the posts, titles are the words that pop up above your name when you unlock one! I think they are pretty cool!

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  6. Titles are the sub-tags you see under players nametags. They can be colored text or emojis. They are achieved by accomplishing a certain task and you can find out what these tasks are by clicking on the enchanted book in the last slot of your hotbar. These titles are only visible in lobbies :).

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  7. Titles are purely cosmetic items that appear under your tag in the lobby. Here is an example:
    [​IMG]
    Hope that helped!

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  8. Hellooo!
    It seems that your question has been answered in detail by several people above, which is great. If there's anything else you'd like to ask feel free to message me. :)

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.