• 204 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5654 Players Online
  • 5450 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xLqnax, Oct 23, 2021.

1. To be honest, I'd really like to try sushi one day. Yes, I admit it sounds unbelievable but I've never eaten it before. I'm always insecure about trying new foods.

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  2. Not really any one 5hing, but I'd say authentic food from different countries and not just how america does it. I'd kinda like to see how foods I like would be different in the course tries where they were made

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    le Brownie and xLqnax like this.
  3. I just tried sushi for the first time right around when school started, I know exactly what you mean when you say you're insecure about trying new foods because I'm the same way! There's still so much I haven't tried yet, especially things that I probably should have tried way back when I was a kid. For example, I've still never tried a kiwi :eyes:

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    le Brownie and xLqnax like this.
  4. Don't worry buddy! I also never tried sushi. This is partially because I don't like seafood and partially because of the eater's survival rules in Russia. Here are some important ones:
    When eating pickles ( the ones from jars), look out for worms.
    When eating sushi, look out for broken glass or worms.
    When eating food at McDonalds (especially salads), look out for rocks & squashed roaches
    And the most important one, never & I mean NEVER! eat shawarma at any railway station.

Well, it is my turn I guess. I never tried morels, European white truffle or cordyceps. I'm a big fan of mycology (science of mushrooms) & I already tried chanterellers, regular black truffles & I know the recipe for the fly agaric soup and fried death cap (combine this with my knowledge of newts, myths & weird animals & tell me who you think I am).
    Fun fact, many dishes that involve death cap originate from Russia.

Posted Oct 23, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 23, 2021
    Jet Starglaze, xLqnax and CatFan105 like this.
  5. I wanna try eating stretchy cheese cuz i seen mukbangers eat the entire bowl

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  6. :o well kiwis are great! Definitely worth it to give them a try :)!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2021
    le Brownie and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  7. i'd really love to try crab legs and alligator meat someday

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    • Sushi
    • Avocado toast
    • Fettucine alfredo
    • Focaccia bread
    • Perogies
    • Lychees
    No-one made me write this : )

Posted Oct 23, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 23, 2021
    le Brownie and WinteryOsprey38 like this.
  8. either fresh lychees or duck

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  9. Crab legs are good.
    Alligator tastes a bit salty.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  10. Lychees are great, well depends it's either something you like or hate. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2021
    james610 likes this.
  11. Bro i litteraly saw the title and was about to say sushi aswell lol

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps and ItsMeTanish like this.
  12. I want to eat snake soup sounds tasty

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  13. but then again China dont like gamers do im scared to go there

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  14. Damn I was gonna say that too O_O

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  15. I know this may be weird but I always have wanted to try fried butter. It would probably wouldn't be the best thing for me to eat but I don't care lol.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  16. Oh boi do I have two answers for this one.

Well first I actually love most foods and especially foods from the other side of the world like Japan for example, but I honestly have yet to try a dango or dumplings essentially. They look extremely delicious and according to some sources they actually do taste good as well, so I'm excited to one day hopefully try one. I genuinely wonder what type of flavor to expect and what it would bring to my mouth but I guess time will tell. Yet, who knows if I'll ever be able to visit an area or country that has this place, or maybe I'll just find a store that has one here in NYC.

Then, I actually came across this specific food today but I noticed it too late to order. Essentially it's called gyro, and my sister has tried it and said it tastes extremely spicy, so much that it made her cry, which is a pretty big deal because my sister has a strong affinity towards spice. Thus even though I'm not the largest fan of spicy food the thought of trying it and noticing how it looked like intrigued me, even though I might not be able to finish it if I do ever get a chance it still looks pretty delicious. Plus, they come in interesting flavors and one of them is lamb, an animal which I have yet to eat myself, so I'm sort of excited for that.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  17. I've also never had venison, that'd be interesting I think

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  18. I would have to join the consenus of those who haven't tried sushi.

I have had venison, I don't like, it is ok as steak but it has a really different taste from beef, and that is from deer that eat from hay fields, but the ones in the wild that eat berries, etc. their meat is has a stronger taste, so you get to know the difference between the two. But many people do like it. Quail, is sort of like venison for me... it's a wild bird and don't like, I would rather have chicken.
    But, I have also had turtle soup, frog legs, rabbit, squid, none are my favorite.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  19. Fugu Fish

Posted Oct 24, 2021