• 473 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6782 Players Online
  • 6309 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What games should I try? (BEDROCK)

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Therealmcfry, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Hello!

What games should I try (previously Java player)? There are pretty normal generic games but I also want to know what should I play?

Posted Dec 17, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  2. Bom blobbersl best game

Posted Dec 17, 2021
  3. My favourite games on Mineplex as of right now are Cake Wars, Skywars, and Bomb Lobbers. I'd recommend Bomb Lobbers if you want some quick, chill and easy games. Cake Wars and Skywars is fun if you're a PvP person, especially Cake Wars if you have friends. If you're not really into PvP, Speed Builders or Mob Arena may be fun. Just try everything and see what you like :)

Posted Dec 17, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  4. I played about a year professionally for bed wars!! Great time. So I love PvP.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2021
  5. -Thread Moved to MCO/Bedrock Games Sub-Forum-

Hi there! As someone who just got into Bedrock this year, some of the games that I personally recommend are Bomb Lobbers and Skywars. I’ve always been a Java player myself, and switching over to cross-platform moderate on Bedrock was probably one of the most nerve-racking decisions I’ve made. Obviously with the decision there was a lot of learning, and I picked up on which games I enjoy best while moderating Bedrock! As recommended above by Cloudy, if you’re looking for something fast paced and super fun (especially with friends), I would recommend playing Bomb Lobbers! As you probably know, Bomb Lobbers is a classic staple mini-game that’s been around Mineplex for a very long time. I was stoked to see the mini-game brought back to Bedrock exclusively as its own game because it’s really not played on Java anymore. Now if you’re looking for something a bit slower paced, I’d definitely recommend Skywars! I really do appreciate Bedrock’s Skywars gamemode not only because it’s different from our Java version, but mainly because it’s simplistic. I hope this helps bring a few game recommendations to the table!

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  6. Micro battles because it's better than every other game. If you want a challenge and you like pvp, then play that

Posted Dec 18, 2021
  7. skywars: most xp

please no one plays skywars

Posted Dec 20, 2021
  8. I would recommend games like micro battles (under classics) or Cakewars and skywars if you like PvP

Posted Dec 20, 2021
  9. My favourites are Master Builders, Speed Builders, and Dragons, so if you haven't tried any of them I really suggest you give them a shot!

Posted Dec 20, 2021
    N0TVexx and missmasch like this.
  10. As a Turf Main I have to reccomend turf wars, but if you despise archery- don't even bother because that's the entire premise of the game lmao

I'm bias because I was introduced to Mineplex and started playing turf and only turf to begin with, but honestly its super relaxing and pretty mindless, so you dont have to think too hard when playing it. It's a good game to unwind to.

Posted Dec 20, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  11. Honestly you should try them all, you never know what you might enjoy...! They're all worth a shot! ** Survival is my fav. though. **

Posted Dec 21, 2021
  12. My favourite game on Bedrock has been Bomb Lobbers and Skywars. These two games are also some of my favourites on Java so I quickly wanted to try them out on Bedrock as well.

Posted Dec 21, 2021
  13. Bomb lobbers is a good game to try. Especially since it also gives decent shards if that’s something you want. Skywars and cakewars is good also to try.

Posted Dec 21, 2021
  14. I would say at least at this moment in time while double-xp is enabled bomb lobbers if you want to go up levels, last year during the double xp event I got like 38,000 xp in just one good game of bomb lobbers. But I normally recommend CakeWars only because I enjoy it and it’s a good game to develop game sense and get better at pvp at the same time.

Posted Dec 22, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  15. If you like pvp you can play skywars or cake wars, if you are looking for a chilling game I recommend Bomb Lobbers or Mob Arena

Posted Dec 22, 2021
  16. Agreed, Skywars and Cakewars are my mains where I usually sweat, bomb lobbers is just when I feel like chilling or earnings heaps of xp.

Posted Dec 28, 2021
  17. Block hut. It rarely has cheaters.

Posted Dec 29, 2021
    NZKiller007 likes this.