• 666 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4375 Players Online
  • 3709 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What happened to the server.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by WEUI, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Unable to connect, the server seems to be down, the ip is invalid.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  2. check if your internet is working properly, iv been able to play perfectly, and when i get this message, its a sign that your internet is about to go out.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Ultra Jet Fighter likes this.
  3. Hi, I have had this error a few times so far. If you are trying to join via the default server that is in your server list (without manually entering an ip), you can try to add Mineplex manually. To do this, scroll down in the server list and tap add server. You can name it anything you want, such as Mineplex Other. Next, type in the ip, which is pe.mineplex.com. Then, leave the port as the default and tap play. Now the issue should be resolved! Hope this helped!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  4. Hey, I've heard that the back end developer is working on a fix for that. I've experienced the issue myself a few times too. You can try relaunching minecraft, or connecting to another server, logging out, then try joining mineplex again.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  5. the server does that to me to its a connection problem so all you have to do is be paitient

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  6. Computer players have the advantage.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  7. always have

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  8. Hello there! This is kind of a known issue for most Bedrock players in Mineplex including me. Sometimes we kind of get this error too maybe because of the possibility that there is a bug running inside the server or it must've been our internet connection that is not stable enough to connect through the server. However for me, I'd just exit Minecraft and keep doing the same thing again, keep joining until it lets me in. If you're like very frustrated that you really want to join the server really bad but still you can't, I'd just suggest you to be patient until you can join again. I'm really sorry for this issue, I know that it's kind of frustrating and kind of annoying which is something players don't really like but hopefully we can improve it later on in the future.

Posted Dec 1, 2020