• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is it With This New Game Finding System?

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by TooWeirdPerson, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You just proved my point. I guess many might not think that Mineplex on Java is dying, but it's still losing players.

Clearly the player count is declining so this is why the new system was implemented.

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  2. The player count has declined since Mineplex's peak, that much is fact. That is why butch was implemented, to better account for a 1-2k playerbase as opposed to a 25k playerbase. However, Mineplex has not declined in it's average player count of 1-3k for quite some time, so it's also fair to say that this decline is in the past- thus while Mineplex has declined from it's glory days, it is not currently "dying".

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  3. Declined is past tense. They were losing a lot of players but has kind of levelled out.

Like papikarito said, the new system isn't in response to a current decline, but to solve the issues brought by a previous decline in players. That's what I'm thinking at least.

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Kollu likes this.

4. I wouldn’t say that mineplex is dying because it is still a top server and has a steady player rate that was said by a couple of people above me. This system was added to help make getting into games quicker and faster.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee| Rules
    --- Post updated ---
    Calling the Anti Cheat bad wont make anything better and the server. There is not a big team of developers working on GWEN the anti cheat so give them credit for working hard. And the server is not dead It is still a top server.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  5. I agree it has greatly declined, but during the past few months the numbers have been gradually decreasing.

This is what I've already said. The reason the new system was implemented was to solve issues brought by the decline in players or previous decline, whichever decline you guys want to call it.
    If you look at the numbers, what you guys call "steady" is Mineplex's player count in a couple of days. Take a look at the count from a monthly point of view, you see the numbers drop within each month.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  6. Where can I find that? I'm not asking to try to prove you wrong or anything I just want to know.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  7. Here is the player count link
    -unapproved link-

Posted Mar 18, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  8. That shows it staying steady around 2k though...

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  9. I didn't say you were wrong

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  10. Hey, TooWeirdPerson,
    I am in the exact same case as you! I quit mineplex and came back after such a long time. Let's just say I came back from the OG days and I am really surprised with the OG lobby design coming back into play! I miss the OG days when DOM would be a big hit! Also, I don't know if I'm really a fan of this new finding game action! I liked it when you could choose your own servers to go to. Anyway, you're not on your own is what I'm trying to say!
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 18, 2019
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    You seem really negative towards mineplex if you don’t like it so much than don’t play on it and take your negativeness some other place.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  11. I am not, in fact, feeling negative towards Mineplex, but that was a pretty good but incorrect prediction how I feel towards the server. Haha you seem pretty negative towards me, judging from the conversation you had with me.
    Please keep this post directed towards the topic of discussion.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  12. Hi everyone!

I’m going to be locking the thread to prevent a flame war and further arguments.

Feel free to message me if you have any further questions!

Posted Mar 19, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.