• 240 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6845 Players Online
  • 6605 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is One Thing You'd Try(Or Have Done) that Others Might Not

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Yeah, it can be anything really, whether it be cool things like ziplining or maybe interesting foods such as eating insects, what would you try?

As for me, the thing I've done sadly isn't skydiving, but I've ziplined instead. It's pretty fun honestly and the only horrifying thing about it is actually jumping(er- sitting) off the zipline but the second you actually manage to get off the platform it's an incredible experience and is just beautiful to witness. The flora(and occasionally fauna) is just delightful as the clear blue skies covered in specs of white clouds blend into the green evergreen trees as they slowly swish from side to side from an gentle breeze. Then just when you think things couldn't get better you get hit with the sight of everything down below, sometimes in some cases a vast crystalline river and in other cases small people watching you from the ground as a squirrel jumps from tree to tree. You could almost touch the scenery and grasp how everything works together in perfect symphony to create an unforgettable sight.

The beauty of ziplining is one to behold, but not many people actually dare to do it because they're scared. Worst part of it is only the actual straps being a little bit uncomfortable but once you get on that line and jump off, you'll get when I mean when I say it's worth it.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Tr1xstr, le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.
  2. Eating a container of hot chocolate powder
    Definitely something I would do possibly, and not something I've already done. Definitely.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  3. Paragliding
    Did it one time on vacation, super fun!!

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Kindnessaj, Dulciloquy and le Brownie like this.
  4. Paragliding was legitimately a magical experience for me. I felt inner peace and wonder like never before. That sounds a bit dramatic, but it was incredible

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Kindnessaj and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  5. I know exactly what you mean! It’s an amazing view, and it really makes you feel in the moment, forgetting about anything else happening for a little while

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Kindnessaj and le Brownie like this.
  6. I would love to take a ride in a super fast car, Like a ferrari or something. I've always loved those cars, and watching videos on the internet of them ripping around at high speeds does nothing but increase my liking for them even more! I would totally love to do that. But It doesnt have to be particularly a ferrari, it can be any sort of muscle or supercar :)

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    CatFan105, Kindnessaj and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  7. Wanna know what I would NOT try? 1v1 vs Jacoby Brisket, he'd beat you into another dimension simply by staring at you. O_O

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  8. i would like to have a picnic on a runway at some point
    it sounds cool but idk if it'll happen
    obviously at a safe distance from the planes tho

also not to brag but i've swam with dolphins before

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj and le Brownie like this.
  9. that sounds like a creative way to have a picnic... just hope the planes arent out though o-o

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    CatFan105 and Kindnessaj like this.
  10. Became a mineplex mod. Yeah idk I live a boring life

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  11. I been network banned on Minplex, very few can say that they been unbanned. Except for a couple.
    But for actually irl things, something I always wanted to try is Skydiving.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    Tr1xstr, BlondieBrook and Kindnessaj like this.
  12. Walk on a tightrope across Niagara Falls

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. I recently had the opportunity to go skydiving with 3 friends for a birthday party; to put it frankly, it was one of the most exciting times of my life. We were lucky enough to get a tandem instead of a static line, meaning we were allowed to free fall 5,000 feet, about 30 seconds.

If you have the chance, get the tandem dive as the freefall is the best part. Plus the wind in your face makes for some hilarious photos!

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. Id rather live my life without jumping out of an airplane

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    Tr1xstr and Kindnessaj like this.
  15. Completely reasonable and honestly I felt the same as well until my friends pulled me into it. I loved it, you might love it too.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  16. Skidiving, paragliding, bungee jumping. Anything to do with being at great heights. I also went caving once in my life, and it was such an interesting experience, so I'd love to do that again. It was really claustrophobic at some parts but I saw bats, stalagmites and stalactites and other cool things. Felt weird being in such silence, but peaceful.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    Tr1xstr and Kindnessaj like this.
  17. Eating the 4 horsemen of cursed pizzas.
    1)Hawaiian pizza
    2)Kiwi pizza
    3)Pie pizza
    4) Sweet rings (the ones you eat with milk in the morning) pizza.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  18. One thing I would like to try is to climb a mountain. I feel like it would be a cool idea.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    anna dot and Tr1xstr like this.
  19. I currently have duck, blueberry-bluecheese, apple, and nacho pizza in my fridge. We have this crazy pizzeria only a few blocks away from my apartment and I have been loving it. Seems like anything goes on pizza.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  20. ⊙_⊙
    That nacho one does sound good though

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    Tr1xstr and LostShrimp13 like this.