• 518 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 518 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best super paintball kit?

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by BloxedAdam, Aug 31, 2020.

1. I was just thinking in your opinion what is your favorite/best super paintball kit?

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    AWEARY, Paladise and Disgruntle like this.
  2. I honestly think the best super paintball kit is Shotgun, it's great for one hit kills.
    I used to frequent machine gun until I became friends with competitive paintball players, then I realized how much more powerful shotgun is.

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    Paladise, Disgruntle and BloxedAdam like this.
  3. Hey, I've also started playing Shotgun more, it's a decent kit. Personally I feel that machine gun is potentially the least effective kit, but Rifle, Sniper and Shotgun are all pretty decent. Whilst usually I wouldn't play Rifle, when played well it can actually be a really good kit. I've seen the same player clutch 1v6s/1v8s as a Rifle multiple times. I guess different kits suit different players, and with Sniper you can get kills before people can even see you.

Posted Aug 31, 2020
  4. Hello!

Like the players above me, I also like the Shotgun kit. Even though it's only good in close-range, the Speed II allows you to get to the opponent's side (and become close-range). It also helps enhance dodging bullets from enemies. Even though I mainly go Shotgun, I usually go sniper on Triple Towers or Cookie Town since those maps are good for long-distance snipes.

Loved reading everyone's favorite kit!

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    Susie and BloxedAdam like this.
  5. I think the best kit is whatever suits your play style best. If you are more of an aggressive player, I would recommend using machine gun if you are newer to the game. This kit allows you to push deep into enemy territory and can be very useful in making the other team waste healing potions. Once you get better, I would use shotgun. If you have good shotgun aim, you can kill almost everyone with one hit.

If you like to play in all different ranges (close, mid, and long range), I would use rifle. If you practice enough, the kit is really good in two tapping players which will kill them in just a few seconds. It takes a while to get really good at aiming, but if you practice enough it will pay off.

My favorite kit is the sniper. If you are playing by yourself, it can be difficult to use because if you get rushed it is almost a guaranteed death. I like playing with friends or with my competitive team because we have a lot of strategies that cater to sniper. You can win all long range fights against any other kit which I think is really helpful.

I recommend using whatever kit you think the most fun is. DM if you ever want to play or have any PB related questions :D

Posted Aug 31, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 1, 2020
  6. Thank you everyone for replying!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 31, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  7. Everybody likes shotgun and I would also say that it's the best paintball kit.

It may take some time to get used to, but once you know how to use it you will become a pro at paintball.

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    BloxedAdam likes this.
  8. It's the shotgun for me. It's especially good for a couple reasons:

• The shotgun is a one hit kill, combine that with the speed you get in every game, you can easily run around in super sonic speed mode blasting people before the enemy can even react. It's so fun doing this.
    • The shotguns blasts scatter, so, If you're lucky, and you catch a big group of people together, the shotgun can take out several people at once which is one of the most satisfying things to pull off. Now, keep in mind, this is definitely a risky play since you can almost guarantee another person in that cluster has a shotgun and can instantly use it to take you out, but if you're quick enough you can easily kill off several people with just one hit and relatively carry your team to victory :P
    • Since the shotgun can scatter, you'll notice what a lot of players like to do at the beginning of every game is aim their shotgun at the sky and let off a shot while they run, and the paintball pellets fly into the air. If you're lucky enough with this you might be able to get a hit on a player at their base way before the game begins, this is something you can only do with a shotgun, thanks to it's scatter shot.
    To be fair though, it's all about whichever kit works best with your playstyle. If you're someone who wants to move fast and hit hard, shotgun is the one for you, however, some players like to stay back and land precise hits from a distance, and for them I'd say either rifle or sniper rifle if you've got that kit. Just keep in mind it's always how you prefer to play the game.

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    BloxedAdam likes this.
  9. in my honest opinion the machine gun, one of my favs, is the best for me, its easy and fun and sometimes i get some kills with it, the shotgun on the other hand I would describe it as something used by more professional like players that actually know what they're doing unlike me xD I lose all the time -.- :potato:

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    BloxedAdam likes this.
  10. Hello! All super paintball kits are well balanced, but I personally enjoy playing with the shotgun kit. The shotgun is great in close quarters and allows the user to potentially one-shot an enemy. It's not the best when it comes to medium or long-range combat, but the bullets scatter enough to potentially hit multiple players with one shot. Overall, it's a pretty solid kit! You should give it a try :)

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    BloxedAdam likes this.
  11. RIfle or Shotgun

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    BloxedAdam and SpitefulNick like this.
  12. Paintball is nice because it feels like everykit is at least viable. I would say rifle and shotgun are a cut above sniper and mg, but sniper does have its moments on certain maps (sniping from up top on triple towers is great). Mg is alright, definitely not bad, but up against a good player of any other kit you are way more likely to lose because it has bad matchups: it underperforms versus rife and sniper at long range, underperforms versus shotgun at close, and at medium range rifle is still more reliable. Only time I can think of mg being actually good is against a shotgunner at longish range or a sniper up close.

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    BloxedAdam likes this.
  13. rifle is nice for long range and can typically win over a shotgun in that case, but shotgun imo is way more fun to use especially with f5 and flick shots. I used to use rifle but I've since switched to shotgun since I enjoy it way more.

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    BloxedAdam and Looof like this.
  14. Personally, my favourite PB kit is rifle, as to be good with it you need good precision and accuracy. However, I also think certain kits may be better than each other depending on the map.

Posted Sep 1, 2020
  15. I like MG, but the main limitation it has is that even if you shoot as quickly as possible, 2 landed shots from a Rifle will kill faster at any range, and a Shotgun is going to kill significantly faster at any range where the shotgun player wants to fight you. Theoretically it's good for pre-firing corners, but that doesn't tend to make a big difference

Sniper is probably a bit better overall, but it's a lot harder to get into positions where its benefits are significant, especially when Rifle can do a lot of the same things

Shotgun is probably the easiest kit to use, but overall Shotgun and Rifle are just a cut above MG and Sniper. None of them really feel bad however, so definitely just go with what you enjoy the most.

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    BloxedAdam, SpitefulNick and Looof like this.
  16. Shotgun is by far the best kit. A one-shot kill if you know how to use it correctly? That's so OP. I remember when I used to grind Super Paintball for hours and hours a day back in 2017, using the shotgun kit.

Posted Sep 4, 2020
    BloxedAdam likes this.