• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What is the thing you're most thankful for on Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Klobby, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Oops this is kinda really late but I hope early enough? xd

I’m grateful for the friends I’ve made on this server, as I’ve been playing with more or less the same group for almost two years now. Others have come and gone and I’m so grateful to have had the chance to meet them.

I’ve also enjoyed learning about the gaming community. The dynamic of online friendship and gaming is so interesting and fun (though I do understand that it can also be dangerous). I have also learned a lot about handling different types of personalities and situations which have helped me to see things more insightfully in the real world.

I have learned a great deal about teamwork too, regarding server games and subteams. The games have been so much fun for navigating strategy and creating funny memories and new friends. My goals for this server had been to join the QAT and TT subteams ever since I found out they existed, and I’ve actually reached them (dreams do come true :’D). These teams have helped me to branch out and meet people from all different backgrounds who have come to work together because they care about each other and what they do for this server.

Posted Jan 17, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 17, 2020
    stinkiy, Korben, xGetRektedx and 2 others like this.
  2. Just like @Dillionia, I might be a few months late to this but I'm thankful for:

Firstly, the friendships that I have made on Mineplex! I've met amazing friends throughout my time here on Mineplex and they know who they are. Secondly, I'm also exceedingly thankful for my position here at Mineplex; being a moderator here on the network has been a dream of mine for the past years; my first application dates back to early 2016. I'm extremely proud of what I have accomplished so far on the staff team and hope I continue my work with helping the community in the future! Lastly, the subteams I'm in: I'm currently a member of the Ideas Team, Event Assistance Team and the Translations Team. I'm happy with the work I submitted and the time I have put into each and every subteam.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    Korben, _Prof_, xGetRektedx and 2 others like this.
  3. Heyo!

I'm grateful for a lot of things on Mineplex, this is a super cool survey and I can't wait to read other people's responses!

The first thing I'm grateful for is the opportunities I've had on the server! I've gotten to become Staff and Builder and help out the community and make maps for the server which has been a blast and I'm so grateful for the opportunity!

Secondly, I'm super grateful for the community and games! The community is such a positive and creative group of individuals! They make me smile everyday and are super fun to talk to! Now the games besides the community is what has kept me at Mineplex. The games Mineplex has are super creative and super fun!

Lastly, I'm grateful for all the amazing friends I've met! Whether some have moved on from Mineplex or are still with me today, I will never forget the amazing friends I've met on Mineplex, especially my Staff friends like @Coyly. @Sickle @neotheater @Wolfayy @xOeuf @Camull_ @Specy, those are just a few of the amazing people I've met, and how could I forget the amazing mentor and MA I'm so grateful for! @Sven @Spoiler, I couldn't be where I am today without you guys, thank you! <3

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Klobby, Coyly., Specy and 6 others like this.
  4. Hiya!

I have been around on Mineplex for over 5 years now, and I've kind of grown up with it. I have gone from a little kid to a young adult within my time playing on the network and it's really always been like a second home to me. There are many things I'm thankful for, but I will list 3 of the main ones.

The Community
    Cringey sounding? Yeah. Truthful? Yeah, honestly. I love this community. I truly do. I love the people who I get to interact with day-in-day-out. I am thankful that since I joined the server the community has always stayed at a constant. It's full of friendly faces who are always there to cheer me up when I'm down. I've gone through some pretty rough times while I've been a member of Mineplex, and the community is something I could always rely on to be there and have my back. Even now as a Sr.Mod! I have my ups and downs, and there are always people on this network who are good at accommodating both states of my moods. I'm very very appreciative of those people.

My Friends
    Believe it or not but I do have friends! I have made some incredible friends on Mineplex, some of which I have been friends with for almost 5 years now. A fact about my Mineplex friends is that I am literally willing to travel anywhere in the whole world to meet them because I feel that much of a connection. In October, I travelled to Mexico (5000 miles away from home) to meet a Mineplex friend of mine from all the way back in 2015! Recently, I've made even more friends that I'm hoping stick around in my life for a long time. Online friends are real friends, and as long as you know that you are safe and secure then you have nothing to worry about. If you ever are going to meet someone from online IRL, tell someone you trust:) Big shout-out to Pat, Yasmine, Hazza, Michael, Eat, Ollie and my other friends<3

The Staff Team
    Cringey yet again, yes. But in all honesty the Staff team is full of some of the most incredible people I have ever met. I feel blessed and honoured that I can say I'm a Mineplex Staff member. I'm thankful for all of the opportunities Mineplex has given me, and I am thankful for those who believed that I'd reach my dream Sr.Mod team even when I (surprisingly very recently) did not. I'm excited to see what my future and the overall future of the Staff team holds:)

Overall, I am just thankful for the server. I really am.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Klobby, xGetRektedx, _Prof_ and 2 others like this.
  5. probably gwen my fav anti cheat xoxo

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  6. i am thankful for monster maze gracing our existence

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Korben like this.
  7. Howdy!

For me, the thing I am most thankful for on Mineplex is the whole community. This server has a very special player base that we may take for granted sometimes. We have a family on this server. A family of wonderful community members that take time out of their days to unwind together on this amazing server. We all come from different backgrounds and different cultures, but we all connect so well as family. Everyone has their own story for why they love Mineplex, and those stories help bring out the best in us every time we login.

I am also thankful for the Mineplex staff team and all that they do. I am thankful for the Recruiters who took a chance at giving me a trial. I am thankful for all of my team members and what goes on behind the scenes. The staff team are a bunch of hard working individuals who take pride in what they do. I am thankful to each and every one of you.

Lastly, I am thankful for the game selection on Mineplex. In my opinion, the server holds some of the most memorable and classic games out there. Each one is so much fun in its own little way. I would be so bored if I did not have games like these to play. These games have helped me make so many fond memories I will cherish.

~Sterrio

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Klobby and Korben like this.
  8. Hey,

Oh my goodness, where do I even start! I'm actually extremely grateful for a couple of things.

Starting off with the server: I've made so many memories throughout the years. I remember joining the for the first time in December of 2014, after being introduced by a friend. I was instantly hooked, and I couldn't keep myself away from Mineplex. It was something new, something I've never seen before. I've made so many lifelong friends and memories, that will never be forgotten. Mineplex has truly changed my life, as it has been a place of relaxation and fun throughout the high and lows over the past couple of years.

Next the community: The community, has been awesome! I've never met and been a part of a community so strong and bonded. Our community is so loyal and friendly, I just can't get over how awesome it is. The Mineplex community is there for each other, willing to help each other. I see random acts of kindness all throughout the network, whether it be on the server, forums, or discord, it's everywhere! The community is what makes Mineplex special, and it would be nothing without you guys!

Lastly, the staff team: After becoming a staff member on January 18th, it's been one of the most positive and fun experiences ever! I've met so many people and get to know all the staff members better. The other staff members really care about each other and want each other to succeed, and I've been so flattered. It's truly awesome.

Here's just a few of the many people that have made my experience on Mineplex 1000x better: @Dulciloquy @CowHatake @Arjun @Epicbuilder435 @skarm @Slipest @xSalted / nail_care @Sven @Jhazu @Phamtastic @Camull_ @Creadword @Tripsy @jxcb | weary_face and of course, the homie @spikecreates !

Posted Jan 20, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 20, 2020
    Klobby, _Prof_, Dulciloquy and 3 others like this.
  9. Clans, just clans.

Posted Jan 20, 2020