• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5462 Players Online
  • 2572 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your best run at " Lava parkour " ?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by MeBenjo, Jan 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Posted Jan 11, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 11, 2020
  2. It's sorta hard to "Speedrun" the parkour and go for a better time because the parkour forces you to sprint and not stop so everyone will be going roughly the same speed. So I'd imagine most other's times are pretty close to yours. There is a bit of room for time cuts I guess but you most likely won't get sub 30 just from how linear the course is and it forces you to go the same speed and not stop :/

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Rvka likes this.
  3. My best run is like 32 (at school right now so I can’t send evidence or check to verify)

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  4. Heyo!

I just completed the parkour now and I did it in 31.433. This is one of my better times and I usually complete the parkour within 31 - 32 seconds. I don't use the short cuts that have been found but it's interesting to see what other peoples times are!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Im_Ken and neotheater ツ like this.
  5. Heyo!

So my best run I think on the Lava Run Parkour is probably 28 seconds. I'm pretty good at parkour myself and I love playing Dragon Escape and I'm pretty fast at the parkour. Though I don't know if it's exact, I'm pretty sure it was around 28 seconds.

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  6. Posted Jan 13, 2020
  7. Posted Jan 13, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 13, 2020