• 190 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3621 Players Online
  • 3431 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your Christmas list?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BadgerInASuit, Dec 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I would love to know what everyone is wishing for on Christmas morning? As a younger kid I would get so excited I literally could not sleep at all. If you don’t know what you want, you can tell one of your favorite parts of Christmas, or a tradition that you have!

Posted Dec 5, 2021,
    Last edited Dec 5, 2021
  2. Personally I just want some brownies!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Name Tag and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  3. oo that sounds really good! For me, I always loved chocolate chip cookies that just came out of the oven :)

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  4. i used to have a huge christmas list but in recent years i’ve just went on online shopping websites and ordered clothes as my gift! but i can’t say that i don’t want to see pokémon cards or something random but sweet for a change <3

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. Not much I really want this year. Mostly saving money for saving but I would also like COVID to go away so I can spend Christmas with my extended family.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    MØR likes this.
  6. More Christmas lights. You can never have enough :)

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    AhhElliot likes this.
  7. Oooooooo yesss!

Awe, that’s sweet!

This is true

Posted Dec 6, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 6, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  8. I have a few things on my christmas list this year. Of course they are expensive so I know I won't be getting them but I need to save for them anyway lol! My list of things are...
    32gb RAM for my pc
    A chromebook/MacBook/cheap laptop
    An iPad
    A new phone (my phone broke ;-;)
    Some new records for my player
    Clothes!
    Yeah that sums up my main stream list. Of course I know that I won't be getting probably any of the more expensive stuff but it's just a list of things I want currently. :D

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  9. I'll be very happy on Christmas morning if I wake up with a People of Walmart coloring book in my stocking.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Name Tag and Ian923 like this.
  10. Honestly I'd be happy with just a chocolate raspberry. Those things are awesome.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  11. PC but i'm buying it for my self.
    Also a mini fridge.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  12. Here

@le Brownie

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  13. Wireless headphones, 2000 piece puzzles, clothes, and socks

Any mayyyyybe a nintendo switch cause I don't have one yet :/

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  14. @Exclipse has already got me the one thing i is specifically wanted the most (limited edition loz skyward sword music box and soundtrack) and my mum is taking care of everything else i’ve asked for along the way that she hasn’t already got me

she buys me christmas presents and then can’t wait until christmas to give me them. so i have my two big presents already (iphone 12 mini and airpod pros)

but there are absolutely loads of christmas presents already under the tree at my house (sorry to ruin the illusion, kids) so here’s hoping for chocolate

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  15. Well I really like the Christmas tradition where we'd spend Christmas Eve simply doing a secret Santa where all my relatives would pick a name from a hat and then have to spend the rest of the day looking for a good present for them, and oh my gosh are the pranks hilarious, even if it's an attempted prank. Now you may say, well do you like it because of the presents? Well no absolutely not, it's more because I LOVE the reactions of everyone else, whether it be a prank or not. But first lemme explain why I emphasize the pranks, so I remember that when I went shopping during Christmas with a relative that was shopping as well he got a person who really, really, hates bugs, so naturally as any person would absolutely do he went out of his way trying to find a bug to prank them with. Sadly this wasn't exactly successful, buuut it was still pretty funny when we came back and as a gag my dad gave another person a coconut as a present because he always referred to her as a coconut for whatever reason that was, still funny though. Then he gave her his actual present but it was really nice and fun, and when the other people gave each other nice gifts that always made me happy seeing them happy, and especially when they really like it, so yeah.

Posted Dec 24, 2021