• 358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8796 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your dream sub-team/team?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Klobby, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Mineplex has a lot of sub-teams to choose from and each sub-team is special and nothing like the other so that's why I'm taking time to make this survey!

What is your dream sub-team you wanted to join for a long time and why do you want to join it? This can be really any sub-team. Staff, Community, and even Builder!

You can also talk about your dream SR.Mod teams if you feel like that's where you belong.

I'm really curious to see how this will turn out!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  2. Hey,

I think your question is really interesting, my favourite subteam would have to be the Forum Moderation team. As a FM I had a lot of fun, however I also really enjoyed being a member of the reports patrol team

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  3. Hi!
    This is a really interesting question! There are two subteams/teams which I have always wanted to join, which are Forum Moderator and Social Media. I've achieved one of them, hopefully one day I'll get on to the other one too!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  4. Hey there!
    There are definitely a variety of teams I'd say fit my qualifications and interests. I'd probably have to say my favorite sub-team as of now would probably be either Forum Moderator or Ideas (I love CCC too). I'm also interested in many other sub-teams like Event Assistant, Translations, Newsletter and even Game Insights. My options for senior moderator though would probably have to be limited to forum ninja, community management andor social media. I find that I enjoy these teams and would probably be the most fun to be on!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Bunni and Klobby like this.
  5. Hey!​
    For me, I want to join the Forum Moderation Team and Reports patrol when I become a moderator. I enjoy the forums a lot and it feels I would enjoy said some team a lot as well, with that said my Sr.Mod team I wanna join is Forum Ninja as I also think I would enjoy appeals a lot more.

Posted Sep 23, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 25, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  6. By far my dream sub team is Mentoring Assistance (MA). I am so lucky and fortunate to be on my dream team as I find it fun and engaging. I also enjoy being a FM as I get to interact with players on a daily basis and doing my part to help make the forums a positive environment to discuss and debate new ideas. What is your dream team @Klobby? Id like to know

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Look_Dan and Klobby like this.
  7. My dream sub-team as a community member is Event Assistance, the team I've recently applied for. But in terms of being a staff member, I'd love to be part of MA or RA, as my dream SrMod teams are: Event Squad, Staff Management, Recruitment.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  8. Glad you've asked. For me, it would definitely be Event Assistance.

I do really enjoy attending events and interacting with people on them and the idea of being the one who helps prepare and host them sounds truly amazing to me. I would absolutely enjoy providing event related content to the community and I would always try my best to make events fun for everyone!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  9. I'm currently on Newsletter but would love to join the Media Team one day :)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  10. Hey!

Some sub teams which I would love to join in the future would be QAT, CCC, EA, and ST. For a senior moderator team, it would have to be QA as it looks like a lot of fun and is a great way to help and interact with the community.

-Slipest

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  11. Heyo!

My dream sub-team for moderators would probably have to be Recruitment Assistant as it's such a fun job to do and the other RAs are really nice and funny when we talk together! Therefore, my favourite senior moderator team would be Recruitment as I would love to expand my recruitment skills to a further extent and help out with recruiting members of the Mineplex staff team!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    ClansGI and Klobby like this.
  12. For me, my two dream subteams would have to be either EA or MA, while I'd also be open to joining QAT. I think that joining EA would be a great way to interact with the community more, whilst being an MA sounds intriguing because it requires a lot of responsibility, as MAs, along with their mentors, are responsible for aiding Trainees throughout their trials. QAT sounds like it could be lots of fun, and I already regret not applying while applications were still open.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  13. Good luck on your EA application then!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Kezdero likes this.
  14. Hey, I think for me this one goes without saying.

My dream sub-team on Mineplex is CMA. However, closely
    following it is Event Assistance. It is by far the most FUN
    sub-team to be on, open to community and staff. Fosters
    amazing friendships... 11/10 would recommend. (Speaking from personal experience only)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Bunni, Xion and Klobby like this.
  15. I think it's really cool to see so many people who have a wide variety of interests and goals on the team since everyone's path is different. I've personally only ever truly had one interest and that was in mentoring trainees way back in 2015 when I first started applying for trainee. I worked 11 months as a TMA before I was promoted but I can definitely confirm it was my dream team.

Being a Sr Mod on Mineplex as a mentor has really evolved over the last year and a half between the merge of Trainee Management and Mod Coord as well as Java and Bedrock mentoring merging very recently. Trainees and moderators have a very unique set of challenges and those challenges vary on the individual level too. All these new challenges honestly makes my work so interesting on a daily basis and I find it rewarding to be able to help my trainees and mods stay happy and motivated and to achieve their goals on the team.

I honestly don't think I could have predicted that I'd monitor mods and also be a bedrock mentor when I applied for TMA back in September 2016 but I honestly wouldn't want it any other way. Now, I know I just spent nearly 3 paragraphs raving about how Staff Management is the best team and I know for a fact it is but I was also a recruiter last year and I can confirm that team is really fun to work on between the people and day to day tasks. :)

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Lipsticks, xUmbreon, AceSJus and 3 others like this.
  16. To me, forums have always been my main area of interest, and Forum Moderator was the sub-team I wanted to join the most when I was a Moderator back in 2017. I resigned before receiving an answer to my application, but I had the opportunity to be a member of Reports Patrol, which is also a fun sub-team with new challenges every day that keep the routine of processing reports interesting. I also applied for former Trainee Mentoring Assistance, for which I got denied after an interview - it's also a very unique experience that can get you working with many individuals with diverse skills and personalities. Oh, and I have to mention Recruitment Assistants, who assist with interviews, observations, comment on apps etc. - it's a special one, too.

These were the sub-teams that I found interesting, but I'm ultimately aiming to join the Forums team one day as a Forum Ninja, since I enjoy discussing ideas, changes and generally talking about the server and creating new bonds in a different way than on the other platforms. Might take a while since I'd have to apply for staff first, but in the future it might happen that I decide to re-join the staff team.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  17. My two dream subteams definitely have to be Forum Moderator and Mentoring Assistance. I have seen loads of new Mods go down my path of doing both and it's honestly so fun and well balanced! The workloads work well together and they're both very writing based. I originally was a forum ninja, but have since changed to have my aspiration to become a Staff Management mentor, which should hopefully happen sometime in the future!

Overall a great, creative thread, well done :)​

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Segwat and Klobby like this.
  18. Yo!
    As someone who has had their fair share of being on sub-teams, for me personally I enjoyed bits n pieces of everything that the teams had to offer. In the past I was a Forum Ninja & Quality Assurance member which both had a lot of interesting parts to it, however, since reinstating I feel that I'll be aiming for Social Media since I love marketing. With regular sub-teams, I feel that I'll join FM,RP,CCC,Media Team, and hopefully RC down the road but who knows what the future holds. I personally love threads like these since it truly does show a lot about a persons work ethic and things that interest them (ex: writing, social media, being with the community etc).

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  19. What’s poppin!

I think my dream subteams would have to be MA and RC. Throughout my journey as a staff member I feel that I wish to focus on the moderation and training for Mineplex. Though if given the chance I would love to also apply to become a CMA as I personally enjoy playing on Clans.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  20. Hey!

Two sub teams that I really want to join are Recruitment Assistance and Streams Team. RA because I would like to become a Recruiter in the future. Recruitment just seems like a sub team that I will fit well in and I am very interested in it. I would like to help the Recruiters with finding new staff members for Mineplex. If I did join, I get to meet so many new people and get to know them more. ST because there isn't much staff members on the team and I would love to help moderate the people who record and/or stream on Mineplex. There are some other sub teams I want to join but those are the two main ones.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    Klobby likes this.