• 360 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5025 Players Online
  • 4665 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your Favorite Anime?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJPenguinPro, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Heyo!

I was wondering what you're favorite anime is!
    I have a few but one of my favorites is going to obviously be Naruto. Everything about Naruto was excellent. The plot, story line, visual effects, especially the fights. The characters were also amazing.

How about you guys!

Don't by shy! <3

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    Neens and Brownie ☕ like this.
  2. I am not a huge anime fan but was able to get into SAO and a little bit of death note

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  3. Your Lie in April is the best of what I've seen, it told an amazing story without relying on violence it all.

Other favs include SAO, Naruto, Pokemon, Beyblade (YEARS ago), and KuroMukuro.

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  4. Its complicated....

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    CatFan105, DJPenguinPro and N0TVexx like this.
    Posted Nov 26, 2021
  6. Inital D

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  7. My favorite anime would be Hunter x Hunter and Kakegurui

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    BlondieBrook and DJPenguinPro like this.
  8. I have only watched 1 anime because I was forced to by one of my friends, and that was jujutsu kaisen. Since its the only one I've ever watched I guess it's my favourite?

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  9. Oh no, oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There are just too many that I like DDD:

But really in all seriousness, my favorite pizza is definitely Soul Eater, because the plot just rivals that of any anime that I've watched, from the character development of characters such as Soul to the plot and the revival of a certain villain. It's just awesome, and that's not even getting to things such as the hilarity of some episodes, such as that of Excalibur and how absolutely no one can stand him as a weapon, despite the fact that he could easily defeat the biggest villain there but just didn't do anything. Then, there's the thing about the main character Maka and how she actually has this certain ability(if you read the manga you'll know what I mean) which was the reason why she defeated the keshin in the ending battle, but yeah.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  10. Don't have one, I dont watch them

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and DJPenguinPro like this.
  11. Just one? ;-;

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and DJPenguinPro like this.
  12. I really enjoyed Vinland Saga and attack on Titan so far but my favourite would have to be steins;gate. I got suuuper attached to the characters so it holds a special place in my heart

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  13. Hard to name just one, I’m really picky and everything I end up finding is great.

To name a few: Dr Stone, Kiznaiver, Devilman Crybaby, Vivy: Fluorite Eye’s Song, Inuyasha

I’ve also been reading Tokyo Revengers, Mieruko-chan, and Vanitas No Carte and they’re all amazing!

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  14. koikimo, higehiro, b gata h kei, haikyuu, scissor seven, chibi vampire, kare kano, sankarea, chobits, mairima****a iruma kun, and way too many more

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  15. Jujutsu Kaisen.

Honorary mention to The Seven Deadly Sins, which would be my favorite anime had it not severely fallen off after season 2 (though those two movies it had after season 2 were still fire) did read the manga for what happened in season 3 and onwards tho and it was awesome

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.