• 711 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 711 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite Bridges Map?

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by unsorrowful, May 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey!!

The maps for Bridges allow for different gameplay experiences. Some maps allow you to receive tons of diamonds like Floof or Skylands which allows you to leap to the middle which allows you to own the island. Regardless, all Maps are unique in their own way. I was wondering what your favorite maps are? I like to see what other people say and why. My personal favorite map has to be Farmy. It has everything I could ever want. I'm always given the chance to rush for an iron pickaxe to obtain diamonds around the map. Additionally, while I smelt iron ore I'm able to mine wood and get food to hopefully rush to the middle. Once the bridges drop, the middle chests are pretty close together which gives me time to mine all of them and obtain all the goodies. The overall map design is lovely and is so pretty! What are yall's thoughts on the map Farmy? Furthermore, what are your favorite maps and why?

Posted May 17, 2020
  2. Heyo!

As someone who has been on the server for about 6 years now I love how much the maps have gotten better. Of course all the maps are equally great, but the build designed on some maps is outstanding. As someone who loves a good older map, I would have to say Skylands is my favorite map. Ever since I started playing Bridges that has always been my favorite map, and I love how easy it was to know where most of the good loot can be. There is a decent amount of loot on the spawn and middle islands, and everything is very close together. Once the bridges go down it's pretty easy to get to the other player's islands, and it's pretty standard from there. This was a great thing to ask about! Thanks, and have a great week! :)

Posted May 17, 2020
  3. My favorite map is definitely Skylands. Although I understand why many do not like it because of the lack of ores and food, it still is a fun map. For example, the islands are super close to each other which is unique to this map (besides Volcanic Islands) which can make for fun strategies involving the berserker leap. Also, it is a perfect map for archer and destructor. Since the bridge to mid is only 1 block wide, 1 hit with an arrow and the player is knocked off. If you hit the bridge the right way with the ender pearl, the entire section of the bridge (width) is gone. This can make for fun island camping strategies. This has been my favorite map for 6 years and probably always will be my favorite map.

Posted May 18, 2020
  4. Hello. I definitely think that my favorite maps would have to be Icelands and Raeburshire. I probably couldn't choose between the two of them becauseI think they are both pretty maps. I like the styles of the maps and how one of them is in the water, and the other floating. I also seem to have no difficulty finding ores to mine on either one of them.

Posted May 20, 2020
  5. Hey,

My favourite map is definitely Raeburshire Citadel or Volcanic Islands. Rae because of the size of it, it's easy to get enough resources as well as have enough space for fighting. Also, it's really pretty how it's laid out - it looks like a magical island! Volcanic has been one of my favourites ever since I started on Mineplex, It's so simple yet so nice and I love how the volcano explodes in the middle to make the Bridges. It's really unique and one of the oldest maps to be kept which I loove.

Posted May 21, 2020
    FluteVegetables and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  6. Yes! Raeburshire is definitely an amazing map. It is unique because it is one of the biggest, and the islands are so tall. I love the way they look as well.

Posted May 21, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  7. I like all the maps that aren't tiny

Posted May 21, 2020
  8. Raeburshire

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    FluteVegetables and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  9. It’s like you read my mind, I couldn’t have said this better myself lol, raeburshire will always be my number one though :)

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  10. Hellooo!

I've been playing bridges since 2014 and the maps have changed so much, Raeburshire Citadel always takes the crown though, not only is there a ton of diamonds and great aesthetics, but it is also so fun to play berserker on, you can leap across the sides of islands and you can also diagonal bridge to mid. I also love Tropical Islands because it has lava and it also has shallow water so you can easily travel across it by just blocking under you.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  11. Volcanic Islands

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  12. I don't think I've played Bridges since back in 2016. I liked "Seasons" the most in the rotation, it was a really creative use of the 4 islands. I've seen many replacements and new additions through the map updates though so I kind of doubt it's still there.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  13. I played on seasons last week

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  14. It is still there, however due to the bedrock at mid it is easy to exploit which is why you may not see it too much, I played in it today.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  15. Floof. It is the best map for skybasing

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  16. gun lean

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  17. Honestly? When it comes to my opinion on the various Bridges maps, I definitely don't have as much experience deciding as some other players might. However, if I had to pick, I'd definitely say that Floof takes the cake. I like the unique gameplay opportunities that the map presents with the unique bridges that can be not only ran within, but also ran atop. This makes routing particularly interesting. I also really like the layout of the base islands, and I find them really convenient for making skybases and traps! Also, I think the idea of the map theme itself is very unique, which I do appreciate as a stylistic choice. It really stands out from the other maps.

Posted Jul 7, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  18. Hello there!

I definitely have to go with the classic, Volcanic Islands. This map is just on another level and makes me happy when it is chosen!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  19. Hey there!
    I don't necessarily have a favorite, but I have a few maps that I enjoy playing.
    "Skylands" by Chiss
    "Raeburshire Citadel" by AxeHam

and last but not least,
    "Icelands" by Mineplex

Posted Jul 9, 2020