• 459 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2553 Players Online
  • 2094 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite SSM kit?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ___TacoCat___, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Um no?
    What do you mean um no?
    Chicken is OP in my opinion.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    AGreedyTeaSipper_ likes this.
  2. Spooder fam <3

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  3. Chicken all the way, even though it has trash armour :')

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  4. s l i m e : )

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 21, 2019
  5. Chicken is generally considered to be the weakest kit in the game. While I do not agree with that, I'd say it is at least one of the weakest but definitely not THE weakest.

It has awful armor and regeneration, for instance, close range kits can destroy Chicken in just a few seconds. Wolf, Zombie, Spider and so on.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  6. two OP kits >:(

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  7. You forgot spider smh

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  8. Good point - @Snowwii you like spider?

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  9. Sorta, it’s hard to learn tho and I’m trashhhh
    --- Post updated ---
    Chicken is kinda overpriced, it’s kinda mediocre. Not that gems are hard to get, but chicken is hard to use without a lot of experience, but if you are good at SSM then you are probably capable of using any kit well. I would t say it’s bad, but it’s not good either

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  10. squid uwu

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  11. Only for projectiles, yes. But for melee, it uses the enderman’s hitbox plus the squid on its head.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  12. Hiya!

I only ever play SSM when my friend @Hagen_is_Awesome is playing it and I try to embarrass him by being better (never works, he's very good at that game). However, when I do play I have a rotation of 3 kits I always choose. I'm aware I might get dragged for these admittedly awful choices but oh well.

Chicken- Probably the most tactical one I have. All I do is fly around to avoid death while watching other people die. I'm basically the version of the Grim Reaper none of us asked for. I descend from the sky and kill people when they're weak enough (1 heart usually) so I know I at least have a 50/50 chance of winning.

Sky Squid- He's just adorable! He zooms across the sky real cute like and I just love him. I have no tactics at all with this one. Literally to just fly around and not die.

Villager- Don't know how I have the kit, I think it's something to do with ex-Staff keeping achievement kits? Regardless of why I have it, I purely use this kit to figure out what it does. I have no idea whatsoever. I don't get what the different modes it has on it does. I've not killed anyone with this kit ever. So obviously it works well for me. Even more obviously, I don't have any of the achievements on SSM.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  13. I would have to say my favourite kit to play is either Chicken or Skeleton Horse.

I know that these are 2 of the most annoying kits in the game but they are very fun to play. I like zipping around the map as a chicken and egg blasting people and throwing a chicken missile every now and again, and I usually always die first in games so I actually stay alive with this kit!

As for for Skeleton Horse I like the style of the kit as you can knock people back very far (which is very satisfying when it gets the kill) and you can also save yourself with Bone Rush, and even if you just wanna barrage your opponent with damage you can also do that just by holding shift!

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  14. Hey!

I love to see that people opinions are various, this means that the game is well balanced at the moment. I used to play SSM a lot in the past but recently I've been playing other games.

Back when I was playing only SSM, I used to have lot of fun with the Iron Golem. It was OP and so easy to learn so that was just perfect for me. Skeleton was also a great choice since my bow skills were a little bit better than are now so the idea of camping with the Skele and just shooting arrows was a really good strategy.
    Lately, I've been using the Creeper kit a lot. I think that's perfect for my current playing style since I enjoy engaging in fights and using abilties that can do high damage in a short time.

I guess it's all up to your playing style. All the kits are pretty balanced and each one has its advantages and disadvantages, you learn how to use them based on your style and boom, you find the kit that perfectly suits you.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  15. Although I don't play SSM much, my favorite kit has to be skeleton. I got used to it when I was going for the achievements and I found that I was quite good with bows, as well as getting some combos with bone explosion and the bow. Not to mention, it has a fail safe for if you're flung off an edge! Overall, I think it's a great class for all types of PvP.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  16. The few unbalanced ones are wolf and spider at the moment, very few disadvantages afaik.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  17. I may be the odd man out here, but I really like the Snow Golem kit. I think the blizzard ability is really op if used correctly and it has shown to be extremely effective against the wolf and spider kits in particular

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    PapiKirito and BaconAnEggs like this.
  18. It really depends if the spider/wolf player is good or not.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    ChrisPKStar likes this.
  19. Yo!​
    In SSM, my favorite kit is the chicken. I've used other kits in the past like horse and witch for a while, but I began to use chicken a lot more since today. It's a good kit when I'm especially in a map where the void is present. I have enough jumping juice to make it back to the map, at least most of the time. Another, the hit box is somewhat small so it makes it a bit more challenging for players to hit than most of the other kits. To add on with the "jumping juice", it's kind of like my escape back-up for when I want to go to an area to heal before returning to pvp. I do know of some disadvantages, but I don't seem to focus on that most of the time. Anyways, that's just my views on how it has benefited the many times I've played SSM.
    Cheers!​

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  20. Hi!

My favorite SSM kit would have to be the cow, which shouldn’t be surprising, especially coming from me! I have picked up this kit quite a few months ago and adjusted to it pretty quickly. It’s good fun to stampede my way to a successful match. :)

Posted Mar 21, 2019