• 459 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2553 Players Online
  • 2094 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite SSM kit?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ___TacoCat___, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Not to be confused, but I saw you use wolf a lot in games back when you were mod. Was this after or before you got more into ssm?

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  2. Witch is pretty fun because it gets really satisfying landing a combo on to someone with it.

Posted Mar 22, 2019
  3. What's up!

My favourite SSM kit is most definitely the Skeleton kit. Although it's the starter kit, it's really fun as there's a lot to it if you want to do well! It helps with your bow accuracy in other games too, would definitely recommend it ;)

Posted Mar 22, 2019
  4. actually when enderman takes damage, there's a brief moment where it can't take more damage. also, player hitbox is only for abilities and projectiles - melee still uses the mob hitbox

Posted Mar 24, 2019
  5. The Big Chungus kit is my favorite. Moto Moto is a close second though.

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  6. oh Big Chungus? I don't really like that. I prefer the Pewdiepie.
    --- Post updated ---
    it's one of the op kits you know

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 25, 2019
  7. As a big fan of being able to deal damage and conserve health at the same time, I'll usually play Skeleton as it fits perfectly with my preferred playstyle. The past few times I've played SSM though, I've gone wolf though. It's fun being able to spam my keyboard and zoom across the map to me.

Posted Mar 25, 2019
    SkarmMines likes this.
  8. I don't really play SSM, but on the off chance that I do, I really enjoy playing Squid. I feel like it's an easy kit to gain control of, and I've (somewhat) learned how to use its abilities in the few times I've found myself playing the game. Granted, I haven't really tried toying around with the other kits, but I feel that if I were to do so, I'd probably end up going with Squid anyway.

Posted Mar 25, 2019
  9. This is an absolute sin how dare you go that kit

Posted Mar 25, 2019
    Sam ♡ likes this.
  10. personally i find squid really underwhelming. i enjoy a good bit of guardian/cube/pig but zombie/spider too on EU (due to higher ping on US)

Posted Mar 27, 2019
  11. Yass Minty, me too I absolutely love the chicken kit, just I think maybe upgrading the armor, because the chickens health isn't at is best rn.
    Thanks,
    ~DuvL_

Posted Mar 27, 2019
  12. I'm gonna have to hit 'em with my boi oinkers here. He's not hard to play, but not dead easy either.

Posted Mar 30, 2019
  13. I mentioned this before, I was told Snowman was the best kit, therefore I like being a snowman. I don't really play a lot of SSM but when I do, snowman is the way to go for me.

Posted Mar 30, 2019
  14. pig ditto

Posted Mar 31, 2019
  15. Villager

Posted Mar 31, 2019
  16. Must respond. C o w. My favorite kit, personally because you just get the chance to not care about.. anything really. Your almost full iron armor allows you to tank hits like a beast, and there is always a large amount of joy that follow after you smack someone head on with a level 3 stampeding hit.

Posted Apr 2, 2019
  17. My favourite kit is pig, beacuse it's my first kit and beacuse of no cooldown for abilities(uses cost only energy, but it regen while eating pork).

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  18. pig ditto

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  19. Squid is my main but it's also fun to use blaze against chickens because they're annoying ;P

Posted Apr 5, 2019
  20. ironic because i would play chicken against blaze because blaze players are annoying

Posted Apr 6, 2019