• 835 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11899 Players Online
  • 11064 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite SSM kit?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ___TacoCat___, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. S p o o d e r

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  2. Guess I'll have to find you and cook you into some kfc :p

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  3. My favourite SSM kit is definitely Magma Cube.
    The ability to just be able to fly for so long makes it so much fun to play.

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  4. Favorite to play as: Chicken or Snowgolem
    Favorite to actually use for wins: creeper

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  5. i dont play chicken, i just made the post to point out how ironic it is for a blaze player to say that another kit is annoying

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  6. My favorite SSM kit is easily pig simply because I thin kit matches my name quite well and I like to use the bacon thrower as a rod which makes the gameplay very enjoyable! I also like skeleton but I am not the best with the bow so it is not really my best kit. Thank you for asking these types of questions!
    CaptainPigmans

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  7. pig ditto

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  8. Um it's Snowman, not Snowgolem. >:( DOn't disrespect the kit names!

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  9. Snowman. I'm a mage main in Champions and I mainly use Ice Prison and Blizzard, so it's quite similar, that's why it's my favourite.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2019
  10. smh y is the kit snowman if the mob is snowgolem >:(

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  11. I love Witch and Skeleton horse, but it depends on the map ( I definitely [also] love using other kits but those are my Mains)

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  12. Did you misunderstand that my main is squid? The funniest thing here is that I'm not even a real blaze player because it isn't my main and I don't use it often. As a SQUID PLAYER, I do get annoyed by chickens. As a squid, I'd much rather fight a blaze than a chicken, although I think the best kit to use against blaze is blaze

Posted Apr 6, 2019
  13. If you unironically play blaze in any situation, I will call you a blaze player. At no point did I call you a blaze main.

also wdym lol that doesnt help your point either because squid is annoying to deal with as well.

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  14. wowow i can't believe we're getting into some long argument over this because i stated my opinion on here. "Blaze player" seems like it implies blaze main, but if youre going to call me a blaze player, then you can also call me squid, zombie, enderman, skelly, spider, slime, guardian, chicken, skelly horse... probably more too.

Squid isn't even that annoying to deal with, at least for me and I only once heard another person complain about it besides you lol

If there's one kit you can tolerate, don't hesitate to let me know :/

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  15. I really like using Squid myself. I like the supersquid ability and the fish fury. I find that in recent months, I have been able to get really good with the kit. I also play Snowgolem sometimes. I personally like that blizzard can stop the movement of kits in their tracks so it can be really easy for a snow golem to prevent a kit from recovering if they fell off a ledge or something along those lines.

Posted Apr 7, 2019

16. i doubt you're good at more than 5 kits, not that many can say that they can do well against decent players with more than 5 kits

Posted Apr 8, 2019
  17. I only played them at least once. Tell me when I said I was good at all of them; I didn't say that

Posted Apr 9, 2019
  18. Though I main Blaze, I would have to say that Creeper is my favorite kit solely because of the lightning shield. It's the arch enemy of those who main Blaze since they can't Inferno and then melee, they have to stay away from them because of the lightning shield or just keep inferno-ing them.

Posted Apr 9, 2019
  19. Hey, cool thread! I would say my favorite to play would be chicken, mainly because it’s hard to hit xD But I mainly play as spider because once you master it’s skills it can become very op.

Posted Apr 9, 2019
  20. I don't play SSM much. However, when I do I would say the blaze or the squid kit!

Posted Apr 9, 2019