• 692 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9735 Players Online
  • 9043 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite SSM kit?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ___TacoCat___, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. well in that case there are thousands of players that can call themself a [literally-every-kit-in-a-single-list] player.

Posted Apr 11, 2019
  2. Yeah, that's my point- that's why you don't call someone an (insert kit) player if it isn't their main or something they use frequently

Posted Apr 12, 2019
  3. After some training, I've fallen in love with the Guardian kit. Sniping people with the whirlpool axe feels amazing, and I just enjoy the crazy amount of damage I can dish out on an enemy when I have my target laser locked on. Its weak armour does make it difficult at times, but the pros out weight the cons in my opinion.
    --- Post updated ---
    After some training, I've fallen in love with the Guardian kit. Sniping people with the whirlpool axe feels amazing, and I just enjoy the crazy amount of damage I can dish out on an enemy when I have my target laser locked on. Its weak armour does make it difficult at times, but the pros out weight the cons in my opinion.

Posted Apr 15, 2019
  4. I like wolf or creeper. They both need nerfs, but I have a lot of fun playing them. Using wolf's leap to jump across the map, and landing a long range sulphur bomb is very satisfying. I also occasionally use wither skeleton for a range kit.

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  5. The blaze! I really like this :mineplex:

Posted May 11, 2019
  6. My favourite kit is the pig. I enjoy annihilating my opponents with baby bacon bombs and then finishing them off with bouncy bacon. It's a really fun kit to use and I get a decent amount of wins with it too.

Posted May 11, 2019
    cernsie likes this.
  7. I used to play a lot of pig too! I am a very passive player in SSM and run a lot and pig is perfect for that! just run away while your opponent chases you and then turn around and unleash a bunch of pig bombs on them!

Posted May 11, 2019
  8. I don't really play Super Smash Mobs much, but when I do I usually play creeper. I just enjoy it because I can't really get knocked off and have two boosts to get back on ground.

Posted May 11, 2019
  9. all kits are the same when you're good at the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just saying

it's why I don't take these threads seriously lol, but fun to read what lower level players think

Posted May 11, 2019