• 2636 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11915 Players Online
  • 9279 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What is your favorite subject in school

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CodenameSarvyyy, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Language Arts is easily my favorite.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  2. Mine is science. I can safely assume science has been my favourite subject forever. I've always found an interest in figuring out why things work the way they do. I've always preferred sciences that fit in more with people rather than nature altogether. I'm quite an emotional person, so I'm usually able to understand other peoples emotions. Being able to feel for people has sparked my interested in social sciences as I want to be able to understand how people "work." I'm currently a psychology major and I plan to reach my way to a PhD for the benefits of others. I think it's a huge advantage to understand things like science so you're able to educate others to an extent. I've found having knowledge about a few science subjects bring some ease in the sense that you know "what you're made of" and the things around you.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  3. I've always loved math ever since I was a child and it's still my favorite subject.
    Unfortunately I don't have a very good teacher so I'm mostly self-taught.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  4. My favorite subject is easily foreign language studies (Spanish)! I talk about this all the time so I'm not going to go into detail but this subject really speaks to me xD

My second favorite is probably English, American Literature in specific was one of my favorite classes. I also had an amazing teacher.

I also liked art classes when I had them, but they were usually built into my schedule on an alternation with music. Unfortunately, I was not given enough academic space to take art classes after they were taken off the built-in schedule, but I enjoy doing it outside of school on my own when I have the time.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  5. Hey there! Personally, my favorite subject is math. That is because it is so easy for me, and I actually enjoy subjects where I can understand the concepts. In my Honors Algebra II class, we just finished a unit on imaginary numbers before the Coronavirus pandemic caused my school to close. I like Algebra better than geometry, and most people are good at either one or the other (I took Honors Geometry last year and I absolutely hated doing proofs).

-Dan

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRekted like this.
  6. Hey!

I'd have to say History is my true favourite subject. As much as I have no true interest in pursuing it, I enjoy learning about the past. Specifically World War II and Ancient Rome. It's fascinating how people lived and how it all led to today's society. Plus, when I'm away it's always fun to see these historical sites, such as the Colosseum we saw in Verona, imagining how it was used and all the people who visited and watched these massive events

An honourable mention would be Science and English. I've always enjoyed English as a subject as it's surprisingly challenging, plus it's an area where I can channel my personal creativity, thoughts and etc. Science(each branch of it is extremely fascinating but I'll probably only keep on chemistry and biology) has always been interesting to me, I used to be very opposed to physics but it's grown on me. We had to wire a real circuit in one class, it was exhilarating (:

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  7. My all time favorite subject is History! I know some people can find it to be extremely boring and I’ll agree it’s not always entertaining. However, there’s just some history that I’m enamored with and that fuels my passion for this topic. That history would absolutely be Greek and Roman Mythology. I’ve always been interested in this particular aspect of history for some reason, partly due to my experience with it. Before I really started getting into it, I would hear it occasionally and think nothing of it. It wasn’t until my 6th grade reading class, that my love of this topic arose. My reading activities happened to relate to Greek Mythology immensely. Although it wasn’t until late 7th grade that my history class started to discuss Greek and Roman Mythology. To this day, I adore the topic and look forward to learning more about it.​

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    V3riity, Jxliee and DanTrains222 like this.
  8. Personally, my favorite subject in school has always been English. Those of you who know me well know that I love to write. I’ve loved writing ever since I was young, thus why I’ve always liked English class. I love it because it’s easy and fun for me. I know not a lot of people may like it, but I’ve always loved it. It’s always been my best class, and the class that I excel the most at. I’m constantly improving on my writing skills, and English class has helped me do that.
    Other than English, I’d have to say that History class is a close second. I’ve always been exceedingly good at it, and I never have to study for it. I just remember everything perfectly when it comes to history, and I do immensely well with my work. I’ve always loved learning about it, too. I just think it’s pretty interesting to learn about.
    I’ve never really liked any other classes. Don’t get me wrong, I’m good at pretty much every subject, but that doesn’t mean they’re my favorite. Well, that concludes my statement!

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    xGetRekted, V3riity and DanTrains222 like this.
  9. I've said this many times, and my stance on my favourite subject hasn't changed for years now - my favourite subject to study in school, by far, is Spanish. I've been really interested in studying the language for a while now, and I always put as much effort as possible whenever I had lessons. As well as this, the culture, as well as tenses, and punctuation, really fascinate me, and that's why I'd say Spanish is my favourite. I'd probably say maths is my second favourite subject to study because I've always got the hang of learning new mathematical concepts pretty easily. I'm currently studying integration for my AS course and it's a very fun topic that I've enjoyed looking at a lot.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  10. Physical Chemistry. A great combination of series approximations, differential equations, thermodynamics, and quantum chemistry.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  11. Hey!

My favourite subject in school was physics, more specifically astrophysics. I enjoyed this class because I love everything to do with space and the galaxy, and am also pretty good at math, so the class was usually easy for me as well. It was easy doing work that I personally really enjoyed. Most subjects in school I don't like at all, so it was pretty easy for physics to me number 1. In my last semester of high school, I only had 4 classes, 1 of which was physics, so this semester was fun and easy, until it got shut down.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  12. Hey there! My favorite subject in school is math. Last year I got student of the year in math, and that was pretty snazzy if you ask me. It has always been pretty easy, and I like helping my friends with it. My sister and I used to do math tests together just for fun :)

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  13. Hi!
    I think my favorite subject at this moment would be either English or Media Design. I've always loved English and have always tried to challenge myself by taking AP classes. I'm currently taking 7 classes, 3 of those are AP, my least favorite AP class is Chemistry lol, personally I think the class is pretty hard considering the fact that the school I attend does not offer basic chem. My favorite elective I am taking this year would have to be Student Council and Media Design. Student council teaches a person so much and it is so great to be a leader for those who need one, as well as plan out events to make others high school experience more fun. As for Media Design it is super fun to mess around with Photoshop, and is very good to develop skills around. I think one of my most favorite classes was Biology! The class itself was so interesting and I love every part about it.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  14. Hola!
    My favorite subject would be Physics. I love the projects for this class. It can range from building a slingshot, a room, and a powered car. Although the class does involve math concepts, doing the math and getting an answer in the end just leaves some kind of satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone. It's very helpful if you're possibly looking towards engineering in the future.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  15. Good evening, Codename_S!

By far, my top most favorite subject in school would be English. I love to read and write and learn cool-nerdy English conjunctions and whatnot. Now I can say that learning the history of English can get super boring along with reading topics that don't interest you. And surprisingly, I don't excel in the subject of English. I much more understand Math. However, learning about numbers and shapes are boring, so I much rather prefer something that will interest me like English.

If I was to choose my favorite elective in school, it would be Drama of course. Just like English, learning the history of Theatre can be boring but it is slightly important. But anyway, I look forward to reading all the other responses to this thread!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  16. B3N

B3N

I’d say biology. I don’t know why lol.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  17. First, I can't help but notice your awesome profile picture! I'm in marching band as well and play trumpet!

As for my favorite subject, it has got to be music! If we are talking about core courses, math is definitely my favorite; it has always just made sense to me! Although taking the AP Calculus BC exam online will be a bit tricky...

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  18. Wow, that's really cool, I'm in band and yeah its easily my favorite though I tried to go for an academic class, I love how you had to specify viola is not a violin,.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
  19. I've heard a lot of people like Math here for some reason. I know a couple of Admins and Senior moderators including grandpa and watty that have a nick for math. I'd say marketing is probably my number one.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Walkerc5 likes this.