• 78 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1410 Players Online
  • 1332 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is Your Favorite Sushi?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJPenguinPro, Nov 28, 2021.

1. My favorite sushi would have to be Spicy Tuna and Cucumber Roll. I know these are the classics but I forgot the one I really like which is definitely an "exotic" sushi roll. But with the Spicy Tuna and Cucumber Roll, it just tastes wonderful with the crunch topping on top and then when you add the sweet sauce!

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  2. Shrimp roll thing

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  3. California rolls with prawn tempura are definitely my number one right now but I haven't tried that many different types

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and LostShrimp13 like this.
  4. definitely california rolls… but i eat most sushi that doesn’t have any raw fish on it so things with imitation crab on it and what not is cool

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and LostShrimp13 like this.
  5. Only had sushi one time :) It was at a chinese restaurant buffet (which was really good) I dont know the exact name of the it, so I'll try and find a picture of it on the internet.

[​IMG]

thats it!! At the time of eating it though however I was quite young and was too young to understand it and appreciate it. I wasnt a fan of it. But as of now, Im much older and I have a huge craving for new foods and I love trying new things and tbh I think now I would really like it

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  6. I love California rolls, and dragon rolls.

I am good with all sushi though.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  7. I love your descriptiveness.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  8. List in order:
    • Sake maki (salmon sashimi roll)
    • Unagi nigiri (bbq eal on a chunk of rice)
    • Tamago nigiri (sweet egg on a chunk of rice)

Posted Dec 8, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  9. Well, my favorite sushi by far is now the dynamite sushi roll, though it's not very easy to find honestly... You may ask why, but it's due to the deliciousness inside, especially when it's paired with some spicy Mayo/Japanese Mayo on top, it perfectly finished the flavor into something you can't really easily replicate. It's just the inside of the sushi, it's really just the inside and the sauce honestly, I can't quite explain the flavor, but it's really unique, and no I don't mean umami but rather the overall blend of flavors. Naturally though as I've mentioned it's not easy finding this sushi in specific but when I do go to a really good sushi shop and I end up finding it it's really good and makes me quite happy honestly, but yeah, never thought I'd say something beat the California roll.

Posted Dec 24, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  10. I’ve tried sushi once, but didn’t care for it. Not really a surprise though because I’d be the first to admit I’m a very picky eater :/

Posted Dec 24, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.