• 346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5231 Players Online
  • 4885 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favourite pizza?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Personally mine would just be cheese, hahah
    What everyone else’s?

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    Name Tag and N0TVexx like this.
  2. Pineapple.

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    Freshkiller2223 likes this.
  3. Sausage,pepperoni, bacon, chicken, olives, and jalapeños, with cheese & bacon stuffed crust

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  4. That’s some interesting toppings!

Nice nice!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 6, 2021
  5. just ham cubes lmao

Posted Nov 26, 2021
  6. oLiVeS or cheese pizza with Stuffed crust, Lol-

Posted Nov 26, 2021
  7. Ah fair enough

I love stuffed crust

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2021
    DrRentzel likes this.
  8. Hey!

Great question, being born in New York makes me LOVE thin crust pizza. Near to where I live, there is a small pizza shop that sells the BEST, and when I say the BEST, I mean the BEST pizza I have ever eaten. It starts off with a white sauce base then cheese. From there they add fried jalapenos, fried eggplant, ricotta cheese, and fried onions. It sounds weird but it is AMAZING!

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  9. Oh wow that’s very cool, what’s the shop called I swear I have a similar shop here that makes that kind!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2021
    ReoTheRat likes this.
  10. I'll eat any pizza that @james610 makes cuz he makes the best pizzas

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    WinteryOsprey38 and james610 like this.
  11. Ah fair, wanna hook me up with one!

OP OP
    james610 likes this.
  12. I'm boring I just like cheese and pepperoni xD

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  13. Well, I actually like an EXTREMELY specific pizza, and though there are a lot of pizzas that I like the one I like the most is definitely a cheese pizza with a cheese filled crust covered in spicy Italian sausage. Oddly specific? I know, but it's just so delicious, especially when the Italian sausage was freshly made, but it needs to be Italian sausage, it just gives it a nice flavor. Just think about it, the depth of the Italian sausage with the cheesiness of the pizza just to be hit with that delicious crust, and dang if you dip it in the garlic sauce it just make it better, but yeah. I actually thought of this combo a reaaaally long time ago, and even now it still hasn't changed, but don't get me wrong there are other pizzas that rival the flavor of that specific pizza, but they just don't overpass it.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  14. Aye man same here don’t worry haha

OP OP
  15. Oooo I like the sound of that pizza

OP OP
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  16. Greetings! I hope are having absolutely splendid rotation around the Earth's axis. It appears that a thread has been written concerning preferences in pizza - I happen to be a seasoned veteran in this field. I have years of experience in the matter of pizza-making, and so one may consider me to be fairly qualified to answer this fascinating question.

Firstly, I like my dough to be expertly molded and stretched to perfection. I think that a diameter of 11.5 inches is optimal for a pizza designed to fill the belly of a single human being, and I would add that 12 millimeters is more than sufficient when it comes to depth. It's preferable to me not to fill the crust with another substance such as cheese. I'm a man of simple taste, I guess. With that out of the way, let's think about sauce - I'm a huge fan of both tomato-based, and BBQ sauce bases. It's always important to keep an open mind, after all. Next up, cheese. This should be scattered evenly across the sea of delicious sauce, and to the extent at which every square centimeter should contain approximately 4-5 granules of cheese.

Time to move on to the toppings. Those that are well-aware of my pizza-making passion will know that bacon is one of my most desirable additions to any pizza, so let's distribute a fairly sizable volume of bacon all over my brilliant pizza. To supplement this, I'll be finishing it off with some succulent chicken, green and red peppers, and onions. Each component is packed with wonderful flavour to ensure that one relishes every single bite. I propose that this pizza be known as the quintessential pizza to represent all the pizzas in the world.

Thank you for reading. I hope this post has enlightened and inspired you all.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  17. Not a huge fan of stuffed crusts or pizza in general (I don't hate 'em but not something I crave often) but I have eaten some delicious pizzas in my life so it makes sense to share the feels with this thread.

Normally what's on my pizza is tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, jalapenos, corn, mushrooms.

However, another pizza I love is one with tomato sauce, mozzarella, rocket leaves, and tomatoes. I'm not a connoisseur of pizza names and types, but maybe someone can identify this one for me.

I made my own neapolitan (tomato sauce, mozzarella, basil) pizza recently (in fact four of them), making everything myself including the dough and sauce which was an interesting experience. My first pizza was actually burned to a crisp and was more solid than the oven itself but the ones that came after were brilliant

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  18. Cheese or pineapple, nothing else

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  19. I personally love making my own pizzas, I’ve never heard of someone having corn on pizza but sounds good low key!

OP OP
  20. Honestly, I'm not too adventurous when it comes to foods, so I'm definitely a plain pizza kinda gal.

On the contrary, I've tried taco pizza before and it really isn't that bad. :)

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    YxngAP6310 likes this.