• 80 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1421 Players Online
  • 1341 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your specialty.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LostShrimp13, Nov 18, 2021.

1. I was wondering what your skills on Mineplex are. As in are you really good at pvp/getting combos started, strafing, bridging mobility, even remembering the builds to master builders etc.

I would say mine is bridging, and mobility. I am very good at parkour and catching up to someone. I also am a good bridger. I know how to icy bridge and can also MJ bridge (look them up if you don't know what they are).

Posted Nov 18, 2021
    Mr. ZCross and N0TVexx like this.
  2. bridge fighting
    True story, one i adtuwlly killed a hacker who 2as using fly hack and anti-knockback hacks. They flew/just ped at me while I was on a bridge, but I broke the block under them while they killed me. They did kill me, but then they started falling down and could only sneak to temporarily stop falling, and eventually they fell into the void.

Posted Nov 18, 2021
    Cepheus and LostShrimp13 like this.
  3. I'm pretty good at pvp and decent at building fast for speed builders, not that I win all the time..

Posted Nov 19, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. Good at everything really. Not the best with the bow tho, as I don't main turf wars

Posted Nov 19, 2021
    Cepheus, FILTHYRODDER, xLqnax and 2 others like this.
  5. I'm probably like a little above average at basically everything
    I guess I'm pretty good at bridging and movement though

Posted Nov 19, 2021
    Cepheus and LostShrimp13 like this.
  6. Strafing

Posted Nov 19, 2021
  7. I'd say I'm pretty good at remembering things and recreating them fairly quickly…basically, I like Speed Builders.

Posted Nov 19, 2021
    SpectreSai and LostShrimp13 like this.
  8. Anything related to Christmas Chaos or Halloween Havoc.

Posted Nov 19, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. Using void while playing dom. Makes people mad tho :>

Posted Nov 20, 2021
  10. FIghting and building
    '

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    N0TVexx and LostShrimp13 like this.
  11. My most enviable specialty is that I happen to be bad at everything. If you want to know how to become good at being bad at everything like I am, well then too bad because it's a secret

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and N0TVexx like this.
  12. I would say movement and using the bow

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  13. Well, I'm not much of a PVPer or a builder, or not even a good achievement person, but one thing I know I'm good at is my PVP. This is actuallly something that's really well shown when I play games like Dragon Escape, or things of that nature. After all, in those games I tend to be top three, or something along those lines most of the time, with me occasionally getting a win, in these games but it being harder in OG maps due to the fact that they're older and people are more used to them. Yet, well I'm not too sure why I'm good at parkour in specific, but I'm guessing after time I got more and more skilled at the game and thus got better, something that didn't happen much with my PVP D:

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    xLqnax, LostShrimp13 and N0TVexx like this.
  14. im bad at pvp but good at winning games by being lucky

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    xLqnax, LostShrimp13 and N0TVexx like this.
  15. Archery and Parkour by a long shot

While I don't agree that I should be 3rd on the turf leaderboard, I definitely agree that I have some archery skills on me. It's a huge advantage in games that aren't as archery focused like Cake or Sky Wars

As for parkour, while I don't really go out of my way to practice it also gives me an edge in Turf as it allows me to dodge arrows easier, but also in Sky wars because I don't get block trapped as easily as I know I would be otherwise lol

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and N0TVexx like this.
  16. Mine would have to be pvp, or building.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  17. Don't forget the ender pearl clutches.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2021
  18. Why are you exposing me smh

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  19. My speciality is kill stealing...
    all jokes aside, I'd say I'm decent at pvp but I prefer archery :).

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  20. I gotta be honest, I'm pretty horrible at every game so I'd say my specialty is losing

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.