• 589 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9435 Players Online
  • 8846 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your specialty.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LostShrimp13, Nov 18, 2021.

1. I would say I know someone with the same specialty..... @Hubble :eyeroll:

This is quite an interesting thread, and while I would like to sit here and lie, I cannot do so. I would like to quickly disclaim, although I think I've gotten a lot better at the game since my prime, I used to play on a laptop that let me run MC at a max of 10 fps. With that being said, I think my specialty is a lot like @okRen's, which is losing...But more specifically losing in Survival Games.... I'm really outing myself here, but I am like #4 on the leadboards for most losses in SG. Yeah, I'm gonna go cry now.

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    Hubble and xLqnax like this.
  2. Building with dirt blocks.

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Nepchunex like this.
  3. I'd probably say I'm decent at Speed Builders as I've been playing that for years now haha

As for others I'd say once I've played it enough, I'm pretty good at the seasonal games such as Halloween Havoc and Christmas Chaos! In addition, some of the NANO games, like the hardcore parkour, copycat, and sometimes splash down on a good day :)

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  4. My speciality is wrecking @Drizzerd in SSM in my MPS with the help of @ItsMqrk :)

Posted Dec 8, 2021
  5. I'm good at searching for videos that gives me the location of the christmas presents on the lobbies! :3

So satisfactory, not gonna lie.

Posted Dec 8, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  6. nothing :c I was pretty much a loser at everything

speed building turf wars and guess the drawing was fun tho :D

Posted Dec 8, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ and CatFan105 like this.
  7. Everyone is good at something you just haven’t found it yet. Just listen to your feelings what interest you most, go for it and become good at it :) (I know it’s easier said than done, but that’s how it works for me :))

Posted Dec 8, 2021
  8. I don't think I have a specialty for Mineplex, I'd say, but I think I'm pretty good at Master Builders! Unfortunate that lobbies don't start too often, though. :(

I haven't played an insane amount of games or anything and my stats are skewed from when I was worse many years ago but as of now I think I win more games that I lose. There are a few core things you need to do when playing BLD that help you win, one of the most important imo is actually finishing your build.

Posted Dec 9, 2021
  9. pencil sharpening

Posted Dec 9, 2021
  10. build

Posted Dec 9, 2021
  11. things

Posted Dec 9, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  12. where's the proof

Posted Dec 9, 2021,
    Last edited Dec 9, 2021
    Nepchunex, Arshaad_73, MØR and 2 others like this.