• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5143 Players Online
  • 2253 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What kit do you find enjoyable to use and why?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Jrawt, Aug 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. When coming back to ssm, I first caught up on using very good highclass kits to get more pro at the game as I found it super enjoyable when returning. After roughly a month of playing, i finally got to a level which I found comfortable. When returning, I used to main slime as i was working towards the "free kits forever" achievment and I found it a profitable main kit while i was grinding. However after i reached the achievment i grew bored of using just 1 kit. So i started to experiment. Over a majority of another month I used different kits every few games and adapted to see what they were capable of towards a "fun" criteria. After a lot of games I came to 2 favorite kits for fun. Witch and Pig. Witch was fun as the potions could be used for sniping or close range combat, with bat wave being a recovery. Pig was recommended by a person I met called "Azassu", which i found SUPER fun, mainly for the ability "bouncy bacon" as it can be used aggressively or defensively; And when activating the pigman perk, I found it super easy to go against creepers as I could use "bacon bomb" to jump over their sulphur bomb and then pvp them. When they panic and use explode I would just spam them with bacon and gain back health giving me the advantage. So then that got me curios of what other people liked and why so I could experiment with other people's opinions.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    whatup likes this.
  2. I find chicken to be a very fun kit to play as. I’m not very good at pvp, so I like the small hitbox. Also being able to fly around for quite a long time is very fun. Honestly any kit that you get good at can be very fun, because wining is fun. :p

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Kimlia likes this.
  3. Hellooo

I like using the Enderman kit because I love the abilities. Block toss is fun to experiment and improve with, as it's a fairly unique mechanic. Blink is a great ability for escaping enemies, agility, and getting smash crystals. I believe Enderman is also hard to play against, as it's one of the best kits in the game for these reasons. When users who play the kit a lot improve with the abilities, it's pretty hard to win over them. I also like using skeleton sometimes, just because it's fun to use the bow and barrage. If you want to practice your aim, go for skeleton or zombie. Either way, as long as your aim is up to par, most kits will suffice just fine. I just find Enderman to fit me best and work with my play style. Thanks for asking!

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Kimlia likes this.
  4. I personally enjoy using the skeletal horse. Bone Rush is a great way to run away when low on health and you can still do damage at the same time. In addition, bone kick is very useful because I can knock players into the void if I use it at the perfect time.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Kimlia likes this.
  5. I personally enjoy witch or chicken.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  6. I enjoy pig the most since its axe ability acts as a fishing rod. It can also regen health faster then creeper if you land all your bouncy bacons. When it becomes a zombie pigman its armor is just a little weaker than an iron golem(basing off the armor). And don't get me started on the smash crystal, it allows you to run all of the map shooting bacon. You can also fly like a chicken. Overall it's just a fun kit to play. I recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  7. Hey!
    I really love using the chicken kit, I know this sounds like a basic answer however, I enjoy it quite a bit. I've been recently trying to get into playing SSM more and I am definitely not the best at pvp in this game and am still trying to learn the basics of it all and how all the kits operate so, the chicken kit really is the easiest option for me to use and can get me out of a lot of pvp situations with the unlimited jumps feature, including when I get knocked off so many times. I also really enjoy the chicken bomb and throwing all the eggs at players as well for the weapon features, it can be quite fun and it's effective. The only thing I really dislike about the kit is the armor, you only receive a chain mail chest plate and that is it but, I can understand why due to the power of the unlimited jumps feature.
    Besides the chicken kit though, I also have been trying to play with the wither kit quite a bit as well and I think it's honestly a great kit to use. I really love the features that it brings and how effective they are for a newer player like me. The wither bomb is definitely my favorite thing to use and it can cause a lot of damage. The duplicate of yourself is also useful to use as well since as I mentioned, I'm not the best at pvp in this particular game.​

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Zyta (Zayta) and PROSTONE like this.
  8. Squid, solely for the purpose of damaging players from a distance away

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  9. Hey There!

I personally enjoy playing spider the most. The needler can feel unsatisfying at times, and it can be a bit hard to hit. But when you get good at using it, it can be very powerful. The great mobility you get from the spider web and the fact that jumping in any direction actually throws you in that direction feel really nice to use. And then when you are actually able to hit people with your web, it feels so satisfying to just wail on them afterwards. The ultimate can feel weird at times, on one hand its good for trapping people in, but after they die its a bit weird on some maps to actually get out of your own web cage. It's mostly just the good mobility and web hits that keep me playing spider.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  10. Hello!
    I really like using pig too! My personal favorite is the skeletal horse. I think it's really fun to use the kick and send other players off the edge haha. Another favorite is using the chicken kit. I like the ability to fly and shoot eggs at people. I think all the kits are fun though, you've just gotta mess around with them really.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  11. I have kit(s)
    Pig- Was one of the first kits I used, on top of nostalgia I like the "rage mode" kinda aspect of the kit, it's why skeleton horse was my favorite kit back when it had infernal horror. And the ability to shut down anyone close to mid range as long as I'm more skilled than them is great.
    Skeleton Horse- I like the ability to chase people without having to rely on wolf and spider, I like it's recovery that doesn't take kb mid recovery. I like the kick because you can combo easily with it if you're timing is good and you can knock people off with that and the bone rush. It's a jack of all trades and tbh it just looks freaking metal, coolest looking mob in SSM imo.

That being said everyone hates my mains lol

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  12. Cow is a fun kit because it feels solid with the tanky armor and can handle almost any kit that charges at you including spiders and wolves. Angry herd can block arrows and other common projectiles while it's also useful for reaching opponents horizontally. Milk spiral blocks you from taking any knockback so as bone rush and you can even shoot it through blocks! Both of these abilities can also be used for dealing damage quicker since the abilities do notably as close damage as melee and can stack up by hitting multiple times

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  13. I personally like blaze for the speed 2 effect and the toasty inferno~ also when used correctly firefly can launch enemies away while avoiding melee damage (if not interrupted)

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  14. Good kwestion. I really like spider myself, i will tell my opinion on it. first, cons
    1. its really hard to use sometimes
    2. blazes are very effective with inferno
    Pros:
    1. easy to escape with
    2. webs are very useful when fighting, also other abilities.

Hope this helps you :)

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  15. I've been playing SSM since 2014 and during all of these years, I've gone through many different kits and playstyles. While I tried out all kits, I have to say that originally the three kits that I mostly played as was wither skeleton, blaze, and sir.sheep. At the current time, I'm playing as a creeper and it's been like that for over 2 years now.

I really prefer playing as creeper over other kits mainly because of its mobility. The kit gets speed 2 and also a powerful ability known as explosion. It also gets the ranged sulphur bomb ability that deals with decent damage too. The kit itself is pretty dangerous if you don't know how to counter it, as it's fast, has two powerful abilities, and has a shield that triggers when the creeper gets hit by anything that isn't melee attack. The only thing the creeper is pretty weak at is its armor, which is also its main weakness. Another pretty dangerous and annoying thing is when you face a creeper as a creeper. In that situation, every move is important as it's very easy for one opponent to knock the other one out of the map into the border easily with their sulphur bomb or explosion attacks.

Creeper definitely isn't the greatest kit out there, but I still enjoy playing as it and that won't probably change anytime soon, even though I still sometimes lose with it.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  16. Skeleton horse because of it is probably the most balanced kit in the game

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  17. I personally like to use either the Wither Skeleton or Creeper.

I haven't been playing SSM as much recently, however I use these kits and quit using the skeleton horse since I wanted to try new kits.

The kits both offer different playstyles and I like to play many different kits because of their playstyles, and I like playing different characters in Super Smash Bros as well, so it might come from that.

Hope you enjoy SSM though and thank you for sharing!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  18. Yo!

I heavily dislike SSM but really because I'm trash at it. But whenever I do play, the only I used and will use is Squid kit. After actually mastering the abilities and how to use them, I don't want to switch to another kit. Besides that, the abilities Squid kit contains are just nice and easy to use. First, the ink shotgun is probably what I use the most due to it's damage at close range. Then the super squid assists me with getting out of the void or just escaping fights if I'm about to die. Lastly, the fish flurry is something I use for fun. I don't necessarily take it seriously, I just use it whenever I'm running and people are behind me.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  19. the class i use the most for fun is Villager cause Villager has a large arsenal of weaponry at its disposal and it can pull really cool combos and thats something i enjoy doing in SSM.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  20. Hey,

I personally enjoy the Blaze kit. It's relatively simple to learn and doesn't take much skill to use effectively, especially being able to use Firefly as almost a second life. I used to use Creeper pretty often too, but that was several years ago. Pretty interesting seeing what kit everyone else enjoys and why

Posted Aug 4, 2020