• 434 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5270 Players Online
  • 4836 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What Minecraft client do you use, and why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Niqhtys, Jan 16, 2022.

?

What client do you use?

1. Vanilla

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Labymod

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Forge

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Badlion Client

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. Lunar Client

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  6. Other

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. On Mineplex I see lots of players using different clients. This can vary from BLC to Lunar, and from Laby to Forge. I want to know what you use!

I'll get it started off, I use Badlion Client. I've been using it since 2017 when the first beta version came out. My friend and I both bought the beta cape and that gave us early access to the client. In my eyes, it is the perfect client. I love the sleek look of the GUI and the I love how customizable it is. I think my favorite part of the client is the cosmetics. I don't have a lot, but I do have some cosmetics. I have the beta cape, which is the cape I use over the other one, and it just so happens to be the rarest cape on BLC, as well as a lightning bolt cape. I also have a halo and wings. I don't use the wings or the halo, I don't really like the way they look.

I used Labymod before I used BLC, and I think it was a really good upgrade going from Laby to BLC. I tried Lunar, but there wasn't anything on it that really stuck out to me or made me want to keep using it.

Posted Jan 16, 2022
    Harrry, Ian923, swisher and 2 others like this.
  2. There are some clients for bedrock out there, one that I have used in the past, but I just find Vanilla to be my personal best because I love the default texture pack and I love shaders. I always play with shaders, I have forgotten what normal minecraft looks like.

Posted Jan 16, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  3. I am a Labymod and Lunar Client user (LC was my first client I used) and I really like both of them! However getting the mods set up on Labymod is a bit tedious I should say (or maybe I am just too lazy to restart the game every time I install/delete a mod). Lunar Client is my go to client, but since I found so many issues with LC in Mineplex I use Labymod instead.

Either way both clients are amazing :D

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  4. I used to use badlion then I switched to labymod

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  5. Vanilla

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  6. vanilla for bedrock, optifine for java

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  7. I use badlion for java, and onix for bedrock.

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  8. ̶F̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶W̶u̶r̶s̶t̶ Optifine✓

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    Jet Starglaze and Niqhtys like this.
  9. I used to be a forge (Labymod, Plex Mod and Optifine) user but it randomly started crashing so I switched to Lunar client and I really like the fps boost as well as the overall clean design.

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  10. To be honest it depends what I'm doing, if it's nothing pvp related I'll use laby, but if I'm going hardcore in some bedwars games then I'll use lunar.

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  11. Hacked client. Jk jk.

I don’t have a client for bedrock. There is no good one, and they don’t change an aspect of the game.

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  12. i dont really play on java servers , sometimes but i mostly just use mods like minimap/worldmap

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  13. I use Forge with 5zig now for 2nd chat, for the longest time though I just played with Optifine and still do sometimes. I've never cared for all the gimmicks and cosmetics that come with pvp clients like Lunar and Laby so I've never really used them that much.

Posted Jan 21, 2022
    ItsMeTanish and Niqhtys like this.
  14. This is exactly what I do :O
    Same to be honest, but I just disable all cosmetics in general. It's a great option, since I like clean looks and because all the cosmetics ruin the looks of a normal Minecraft character no matter what.

Posted Jan 22, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.