• 1950 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4529 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Movies do you all want to see this year.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jango_55, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Personally the only one that comes to mind right now is the Scooby Doo Movie (A big fan of Scooby Doo since i was a child)

Must be noted that this is my first post since hitting the Epic milestone of LVL 80

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  2. I am really excited to see Jumanji or Bombshell. I also did watch Scoobydoo when I was younger so I would love to see that.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  3. Jumanji

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  4. Right now I really want to get through all of the Star Wars movies because I have never seen them and I really enjoyed 'The Mandolorian' so I thought it'd be a good idea to watch the Star Wars movies. Also, congrats on hitting level 80!

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    Jango_55 likes this.
  5. Just saying...I am the coolest character in Star Wars.

To the OP, I am actually most excited for 1917. It comes out in 3 days in the United States!

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  6. Hey!

There are two movies that I must see this year! These two movies are A Quiet Place part 2 and the animated Scooby Doo movie. I am a huge horror fan and A Quiet place is a great horror movie, and going off of the sequel trailer, the second rendition will be just as good, if not better! I have loved Scooby Doo my whole life and the fact there is another Scooby Doo movie makes me so happy and I can’t wait to watch it!

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  7. I think I want to see Jumanji The Next Level and maybe Star Wars Can anyone message me and reccomend some games or movies to me I would like to see what everyone likes

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  8. Yo!
    There are so many incredible movies coming out this year that I don't think I can list all the ones I plan on seeing, however, I'll just list up til May and maybe update my response as the time passes.

January:
    • The Grudge
    • Underwater
    • The Turning
    • Gretel and Hansel
    February:
    • Birds of Prey
    • Fantasy Island
    • The Invisible Man
    March:
    • A Quiet Place Part II
    April:
    • None
    May:
    • Black Widow
    • Scoob!
    • Legally Blonde 3 (maybe, lol)

Anyways, this year is gonna be an amazing year for films and I can't wait!

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  9. I definitely would like to see Black Widow this year!

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    Korben, Wulfo and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  10. Me being an immensely fond fan of Marvel, I’d love to go see the Black Widow when it hits theaters.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    Korben, Wulfo and xGetRektedx like this.
  11. This year I definitely want to see the movie, RESPECT. The movie is about Aretha Franklin and her growing up from being a child to her final moments. The trailer is absolutely stunning, starring Jennifer Hudson. I think this is going to be a great movie as it's about a legendary singer starring an extremely talented singer.

I would also like to see the movie, Bad Boys for Life. I've seen all the other Bad Boys movies with my family, as growing up I would always watch the movies with my brother and father. I would love to see the final movie this year eventually.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  12. I'm not entirely sure about all the other movies coming out, but knowing me, I'm going to watch a lot more than the 3 listed right now :D

Definitely going to be seeing:

- Black Widow
    - A Quiet Place Part II

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  13. It's very interesting to see what movies other players are interested in seeing this year. I'm interested in seeing "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" personally. I've been a huge fan of the Ghostbusters Franchise, and I was ecstatic when I heard that this movie existed!

Personally, I'm not too excited about the "SCOOB!" movie. I understand why other people are, and I'll probably still end up watching it. But I could've sworn there was already a movie that showed the origins of the crew.

Anyway, I'm also interested in seeing a couple of horror movies. I've recently gotten into them.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    DogCraze and Korben like this.
  14. Hey!

Being someone that was always into history, I am really excited for 1917. I've always found the concept of trench warfare interesting, so 1917 is definitely on my watch list.

~Nick

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    DogCraze likes this.
  15. Hey!
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the Black Widow movie. My family and I have been Marvel fans basically since the beginning and we all go and see the new Marvel releases together. I think Marvel will make this movie a really good movie and it will help us as audiences understand her past life. I'm just really excited because Marvel movies are one of my favorite types of movies so I have high expectations of Black Widow.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    DogCraze and Korben like this.
  16. I’m really looking forward to A Quiet Place II.
    Honestly, I loved the first movie. Typically I’m not the biggest fan of horror movies, but I thought the first movie was made really well. The story was great and it really felt like you were part of the movie. It was also more of a thriller and wasn’t super scary which was nice.
    I watched the trailer for the second movie and it looks amazing. I’m very excited for it.
    Also looking forward to Wonder Woman 1984. I guess it isn’t going to be released until summer, but based on the trailer, it looked really good. I also liked the first one a lot.

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  17. Yoo!

Oh man this year looks to be so good for the theatres, I can't wait!
    Here's a quick list of the movies I can't wait to see this year!

January

- Bad Boys for Life
    - Dolittle
    - The Grudge
    - The Informer

February

- Birds of Prey
    - Sonic the Hedgehog
    - The Invisible Man

March

- A Quiet Place II
    - Bloodshot

April

- No Time To Die (which releases on my birthday woooo!!!)

May

- Black Widow
    - Legally Blond III
    - Fast and Furious 9
    - Artemis Fowl

June

- Wonder Woman 1984
    - Top Gun Maverick

July

- The Purge 5

August

- The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
    - Bill and Ted Face the Music

September

- The King's Man
    - Without Remorse

October

- Venom 2
    - GI Joe: Snake Eyes
    - Halloween Kills

November

- Eternals
    - Godzilla vs Kong

December

- Coming 2 America

Looking at the list it's clear there's a wide range of movies available; Comedy, Action, Horror, Fantasy etc and this year is going to be AMAZING for movies.

Also I am looking forward to so many shows as well, but.. that would make my list above about 3 times the size :P

~ Zom

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    Korben likes this.