• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Pixel art should i do next?

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by slimeyxX, Dec 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Made this [​IMG] Hope you like it[​IMG]

Posted Dec 26, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 29, 2019
    zHalo likes this.
  2. Did you say it was a nyon cat holiday themed? Is it cover in glass? Cause I think I saw it in my travels. Survival4.

Posted Dec 28, 2019
  3. The link is broken. Not trying to be rude, just pointing it out!

:)

Posted Dec 28, 2019
  4. Fixed it and it's fine you aren't being rude:)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 29, 2019
  5. survival 5 that's where it is next to the underwater bases

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 29, 2019
  6. It looks greats good job!

Posted Dec 29, 2019
    MineplexLawyer likes this.
  7. Excellent pixel art! Thank you for updating it. I like your work.

Posted Dec 29, 2019
  8. Thread Moved to Build Showcase

Some excellent pixel art you've done here. I love the idea of turning Nyan Cat into a Christmas theme!

Posted Dec 29, 2019
  9. Hey!
    This is adorable! I really like the festive Nyan cat you've made, his little holiday hat is super adorable! As for future pixel art, I think it could be cool if you made a neat scene or character from a movie! Anyways, this is super cute and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future!

Posted Dec 29, 2019
  10. Pixel art, although often simplistic, is still my favorite form of Minecraft art. You've dressed him up well for the season, especially the hat which I absolutely love! If your looking for other ideas then maybe more Nyan cats as the seasons/holidays progress through the year. It would be interesting to see them lined up like a calendar or something of the sort.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  11. That's awesome. Cool to see a pic. Theres one exact/similar in S4..... I may just venture s5 to check yours out! Appriate the art work and effort!

Posted Jan 1, 2020
  12. Hey!
    I really like how you seem to have put a lot of effort into building this and It looks great! I really like the Santa hat since Christmas wasn't too long ago. I think for your next pixel art you should totally attempt to do Link from Legends of Zelda. I think that would be a challenging one and a fun one to do! I can't wait to see more you may do in the future, keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 9, 2020
  13. Perfect I love legend of Zelda :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2020
  14. Heyo!

This is super creative! I really love how you turned Nyan Cat into a present for Christmas Time! Great work, hope to see more pixel art from you!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  15. nice art

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  16. Hello,

I reckon this pixel art is really cool! I think you should do a pokémon pixel art next such as Pikachu, I hope you continue to create these and I can't wait to see what you create next. Make sure to post it on the forums, I'd love to see it. If you need anything, open a conversation with me :)

Yours Sincerely,

Posted Jan 14, 2020