• 202 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4094 Players Online
  • 3892 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What type of music does everyone vibe to on Spotify?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scanpepsi, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Rap, pop, lofi

Posted Aug 16, 2022
  2. Too many unreleased Juice WRLD songs

Posted Aug 16, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  3. I have a lot of playlists all with a different genre or style. My main playlist consists of mainly EDM and Dance/Electronic music (because apparently those two are technically seperate genres). I also have a playlist called "Sad Piano" which as the name suggests, has sad/emotional classical piano music. My last playlist is called "Classical" and it has a lot of classical (not sad) piano music such as Forrest Gump Suite and Pachelbel's Cannon in D.

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    Kihta likes this.
  4. Phonk n 80s music

Posted Aug 18, 2022
    Kihta likes this.
  5. I only hear the new songs that are in the trend on spotify

Posted Aug 18, 2022
  6. I listen to everything, honestly. I'm a metal-head mostly.
    - Iron Maiden
    - Metallica
    - AC/DC...
    But now I'm a Breaking Bad fanatic, it's gonna be some OSTs

Posted Aug 18, 2022
  7. Hmmph, how rude of you to assume I use Spotify (sarcasm)

Posted Aug 23, 2022
  8. Technically, I don't listen to anything on Spotify. I'm one of those weirdos who uses Apple Music and likes it. [​IMG]

I tend to listen to a lot of classic rock, or "dad" music. I find it really nostalgic and much of it just reminds me of the good ol' days. There's some more modern stuff too. I'm also a fan of some instrumental music. Video game OSTs are fun, including Minecraft's OST (particularly the original stuff created by C418). If the song has a decent chord progression to make me feel something and the lyrics aren't obnoxious garbage, I'll listen.

Posted Aug 23, 2022
    dogeygamer23 likes this.
  9. I listen to polkas, parodies, youtube songs, and other "pop culture" kind of songs.

Posted Aug 24, 2022
  10. I really like listening to jazz tunes! My favorites artists are John Coltrane, Miles Davis, and insaneintherain!

Posted Aug 28, 2022