• 291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2995 Players Online
  • 2704 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What version is recommended to play in MCPE?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by AckerOneLove, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Hi, I would like to know which version is more recommended to play In MCPE since I suppose that affects the gameplay a lot, I use 1.16.40.

There are some bugs that happen because of the version I use, or so I thought.
    I'm new on the server.
    Thank you very much for your attention and I regret my English because I use a translator, thank you.

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  2. Hey man!

First of all, welcome to the server!
    And considering your question: Since you can't really switch between versions like the java edition I recommend that everytime an update from minecraft's side is pushed out, you want to wait a while before downloading it because they come along with annoying bugs sometimes. (e.g. people becoming a white skin after minecraft received an update on a skin editor or something)
    Once there's no clear sight of bugs with the new update, I think it's best to keep the latest update running on your machine.
    Also, your English is not bad!
    Hope I helped and enjoy your stay!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Ruffybear and AckerOneLove like this.
  3. i personally play on 1.14.6. I used to use 1.11.3 but that completely broke on mineplex after that new hub update.

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    AckerOneLove likes this.
  4. Thank you very much for your answers and suggestions.:sigils:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Melsieee likes this.
  5. I actually play on version 1.16.2 and it worked for me correctly. I agree with @Melsieee to have the latest or penultimate official version of Minecraft installed, since the content of the server may be updated to the 1.16 Nether Update for survival.

Posted Sep 22, 2020