• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8530 Players Online
  • 5640 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What was the first game you played?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by QotoZz, May 26, 2020.

1. Hey!

I started playing on Mineplex over 4 years ago. The reason why I joined the server was because of Captain Sparklez. For days, I watched his videos on The Bridges intrigued at how fun and interesting it looked! Not too long after that, I played on Mineplex for the very first time! So with that being said, The Bridges was the first game I ever played as well as the first game I started to grind. Since then however, I haven't been as interested in The Bridges, but I play it whenever I get the chance! Overall, this is a great question! Have a great rest of your day!

Posted May 27, 2020
    QotoZz and InfiniteLag like this.
  2. You will never see me there

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  3. uh, cakewars. Started sometime in 2019.

Posted May 27, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and QotoZz like this.
  4. My first game was Snake pretty sure. I joined Mineplex after seeing a youtuber play on that server back in 2014

Posted May 27, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  5. Heyy!

Back in 2014, Snake was a standalone game. I would play it almost everyday, but that was back when I still used an awful Windows XP laptop, so it would crash all the time.
    Other than that, it had to be my favorite game on Mineplex for months.

Posted May 27, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  6. My first game was sheep quest.

Posted May 27, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  7. Hey,
    Sadly the TDM gamemode was removed from Mineplex but Champions obviously still offered great modes like DOM and CTF that I'd definitely try out if you're interested. But yeah, I wish TDM was still around :/

Posted May 27, 2020
    QotoZz likes this.
  8. If I can recall, I think it was Super Smash Mobs. Though I feel like it was another minigame.

Posted May 29, 2020
  9. Hello!

The very first game that I played on Mineplex was The Bridges. This was back in 2015 when only Skylands (the superior map), Volcanic Islands, and Icelands existed! BR still has a special place in my heart, even if I am astronomically bad at it :')

- Ben

Posted May 29, 2020
  10. Hi!
    It took ling time for me to remember... I started playing mineplex about 4~5 years ago.
    I started playing mineplex with bawk bawk battles. I still really miss that game...
    (Bawk Bawk Battle was deleted by mineplex)

Posted May 29, 2020
  11. It's been several years since I first joined, but I'm near positive that Block Hunt was the first game I played on MP. Hide and Seek was one of my favorite games to play with my brother when we were young, so naturally we both took to Block Hunt like fish to water. This was back when there were only two maps, and interestingly enough my brother and I preferred different maps. He had a knack for Cookie Town, while I loved Pirate Island (been a long time so might've messed up the names). So we typically traded off several times each hour depending on what map was active. To be honest, I miss those times when we only had two maps and no one really knew every hiding spot or strategy. Not to say the new maps are bad or anything, but they just don't compare to the originals, and there's no way to go back to the casual gameplay from years ago.

Posted May 29, 2020
  12. When I first joined Mineplex, it was due to my viewing of a YouTuber playing the game Snake. I had never played on a minigames server before, and was utterly unfamiliar with the sort of user interfaces that they have. As such, I was super-duper confused and overwhelmed! Somehow, I managed to make my way to Mixed Arcade in my search for Snake. As such, I'm not really sure what my first game was, but I do know it was likely one of the 2013 Mixed Arcade gamemodes. Needless to say, I was absolutely hooked!

Posted May 29, 2020
  13. I started playing back in late 2014 after my brother introduced the server to me, and I don't really remember the first game I played, but it was probably either Turf Wars or Sheep Quest because playing this is some of my earliest memories from Mineplex. I used to play on mixed arcade a lot back then, dunno why I stopped. Sheep Quest was definitely my favorite game, but now I can't play because no one ever goes on there :(

Posted May 30, 2020
  14. Maybe I'll start playing it again,,,

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2020
  15. Is this game still there?

OP OP
  16. These old and unpleasant times ... It's good not to remember them~~

OP OP
  17. I haven't heard it ;-;

OP OP
  18. I need to see what it is,,, xD

OP OP
  19. I realized that many games have been removed

OP OP
  20. I can say that playing the same game is boring (I'm not talking about BlockHunt) and I don't feel the same way ...

OP OP