• 343 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6553 Players Online
  • 6210 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What was your fondest memory in Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Aleph, Oct 25, 2021.

1. title says it all. Mine was playing turf wars with my friends back in summer when no one had school. ah, happy days.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    le Brownie and aiirr like this.
  2. not really 1 inarticulate, just 0laying with friends mostly

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  3. Your local assassin main and upcoming CCL player beetlejooze angrily calling me a "meta sin abuser"... you know if you know.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    aiirr likes this.
  4. what

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2021
  5. For me, it was staying up super late playing Champions Domination with a few friends. We always had a blast in our discord calls too, which made it even more enjoyable. I only ever played with the same two people, but we always got along with others in the lobby and made a few friends because of it. Unfortunately, I hardly ever get to play Champions anymore, if at all, but it is the one game I have the best memories of.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Hirud and Ducthape like this.
  6. receiving YT rank

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  7. well said

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2021
  8. My most fond/favorite/best memory on Mineplex is the first time I played my all-time Mineplex game. Super Smash Mobs has been (since I played for the first time) my favorite game. A close second would be joining the staff team.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  9. Before clans, my favorite game was Champions. Then when Clans was introduced it quickly became my all time best video game experience. Can't say enough about the old Champions community. Great times.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    DolphinSweat likes this.
  10. My my best memory was and still is playing cakewars with friends and watching them learn all different things getting on the leaderboard ect.. :p.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  11. Finding out about Minecraft Servers

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    CuddlySwing2277 likes this.
  12. Hello!

I'll keep this short. My fondest memory, and it was a faint one too, I remember when I was kind of young, playing on the Mineplex server and playing with random people on the Soccer slime mini game in the hub. I also remember mineplex being the first online interface I had ever made a friend on, simply put - Mineplex server was the first place I ever made an online friend.

There's quite a lot of memories I have with this place but you wanted to know which was the fondest, so I hope you enjoyed :)

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  13. resigning from the staff team, but not in a toxic way.

it was very satisfying to be able to close one of the first major chapters of my life and move on, when i'd been using mineplex to escape reality since around grade 6! it was a great home to me though, much love to y'all.

isaac

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    Augend likes this.
  14. Mine was probably me as a toddler eating lemons, and my family laughing at me.
    The only reason I remember this is a video though.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  15. thsi oddly very specific

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  16. An enemy sparing my life when I was on half a heart in Cake Wars. Just for me to obliterate his entire team a minute and a half later.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  17. definitely me and my og cake wars squad grinding cake wars. we called ourselves team rocket because our defender, sweatyjack11, would always build a rocket on top of our cake which was super funny and sort of our signature good luck charm. me and my friend lililiriri just went out and killed everyone and won the game while jack just stood in the rocket. we always had other ppl in the party.. honorable mentions: yogo311, HolyGmoney, deadxroses, and many more <3

missing u guys so much! in my opinion we were and still are the best cake wars squad of all time :3!

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  18. Oh my gosh, where do I even start??? Well, my fondest memories are definitely during the start of 2020 when the Coronavirus began and I went back to Mineplex. Here I decided to give Clans a second chance and boy was that the best decision I've made in a while. I at first of course struggled a lot and especially because my first clan's clan was pretty new as well, but after a while, I also bumped into some incredible people. After a while, a situation happened where I ended up trying to practice PVP with a new rare that they just earned, but then they left the game before I could rejoin the clan. Then, they said they weren't interested in clans as much anymore. Whilst this I of course had fun with those new friends that were from another clan in the meantime and had some incredible memories which only got better. Eventually, I went to join their clan and we would just laugh at the smallest things and make the craziest of jokes that just had us laughing. Moreover, some interesting things would happen which still happen even now, like them just randomly putting a rune on a wooden sword, or maybe terrorizing another clan with stone swords.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  19. Meeting and hanging out with people who filled a void that I didn't feel like my real-life friends could.

Posted Oct 30, 2021
  20. Playing SSM and Champions with the FreezaForce back in 2018/19

Posted Nov 2, 2021