• 135 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1606 Players Online
  • 1471 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Your MINEPLEX RANK Says About You

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by chrris, Jun 30, 2022.

1. hey i decided to make another video bc why not :D

Posted Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ok the memes made it funny and you did describe every rank and why they probably have it perfectly.

However, you're so quiet and I had the video on speaker almost at max volume. When the part about opening chests to get titan came up and that kid started screaming I nearly lost an eardrum

Posted Jun 30, 2022
    traincar100, chrris and Amg like this.
  3. LOL! This was pretty funny, Considering the immortal part is 100% when it comes to me. So good job you've caught me red handed haha

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  4. I actually enjoyed this, just about every rank was accurate. I first bought eternal way back then, and the only reason I didn't purchase the others, was because it was the highest rank! I had a good laugh at the memes in the videos as well!

I do agree with Marzie, your mic was a bit soft and a bit quiet. Other than that, great video, Chris!

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  5. you should have included the staff ranks lol

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    Niqhtys and chrris like this.
  6. that's why I said 10 likes for part 2 :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 1, 2022
  7. Chris, what a splendid video, you're quite the comedian if I do say so myself. I really liked all the memes you threw in the video until my ears exploded at Titan. I am now unable to hear anything but I have accepted my fate. Anything for zchrris video.

Posted Jul 1, 2022
    chrris likes this.