• 955 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5287 Players Online
  • 4332 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's something not many people know about you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mitsoko, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Hi again, I figured we could spark up a conversation since many of us don't have much to do!

I feel like many people don't know that I'm a complete computer nerd. I love to build computers as well as just learn about them and view what types of builds people are putting together. A lot of people in real life also don't know that I play quite a bit of games.

Posted Mar 28, 2020
  2. Good evening Mitsoko!

Something quite interesting about me that not many people know is that I'm a Manager In Training at my local fast-food McDonalds. Fun fact: this job is the main reason why I resigned from the Mineplex Staff Team. Taking on this responsibility, it teaches me crucial life-skills that many teens my age don't know. Looking forward to reading the rest of the responses to this thread!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  3. Don't call yourself a computer nerd! Computers are very interesting and cool to look into. Well, I would like to think I'm a pretty cool person so i'll share some cool facts about me I guess.
    • I'm one of the top swimmers in my state (my banner)
    • I'm only 15 and i'm 6'4
    • I'm a football player
    • Size 15 shoe
    • I've played Minecraft for almost 7 years
    • I'm entertaining so if you're ever bored message me in game, or on forums
    Those are some cool facts about me, hope you enjoyed reading!
    Have a good day!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Mitsoko likes this.
  4. That is very very cool!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020
  5. That's really cool, swimming is so much fun and Dang you're super tall, I feel so short.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2020