• 1556 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9994 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's something, that you do, that you consider salty, but justified?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Wolfhawk33, Sep 14, 2019.

1. So in cake wars sometimes I'll build walls around our base, that way it will be more protected, but if my teammates start destroying my walls, then I will instantly try to sabotage our chance of winning, I'll destroy our cakes protection, I'll trick my teammates in to falling , and I'll make it easier for the other teams to eliminate us.

Now what's something that you do that you consider salty but justified

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  2. I sprinkle salt on my food sometimes

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  3. That's not cool to build walls around your base. :( What is justified but salty is calling someone trash, because telling the truth is always justified, right?

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  4. Well I'm not just building walls, I'm trying to turn our base into a strong fort, that way the other teams will have a hard time getting in,
    Also, If my teammates start destroying said fort, then I will tell them 3 times to stop, and if the don't then I will sabotage our team

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2019
  5. Lol building walls around your base doesn’t ever work. By the time your finished it is cake destruction or people can just mine through the wall xD or build over it.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  6. i get salty when I take out two teams and the last team has a hacker, or when mineplex logic kicks in and someone takes a pixel of kb when i hit him/her

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    DeleteMe and SpookVegetables like this.
  7. You can report hackers

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  8. I get salty when I bridge to mid at start and instead of covering cake, my team either tries to make a wall or destroy my bridge...

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  9. playing cw and we have only wool or open cake and someone eats our cake lol and so i leave sometimes

Posted Sep 15, 2019

10. Yeah if you're going to build walls then make sure your cake is protected first, as for bridges, I suggest making bridges 3 to 4 blocks high

OP OP
  11. When I'm playing rainbow six siege I get killed by players who dropshot and T-bag, I just do that to them, I mean they did it first so it's not really salty. That's what I thought until I realised that I was doing the very thing that I swore to destroy.

Posted Sep 15, 2019

12. Yeah but if you're quick enough, people will have to work a bit harder to get inside your base, unless of course they have an ender Pearl, and if you have a bow and arrow, then you can keep players from your base

OP OP
  13. It is totally useless and a waste of blocks and resources. I could just break right through it and there goes a bunch of used bricks.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Heaty, FiveCPS, DeleteMe and 2 others like this.
  14. If that is how he wants to play he can play that way. No need to be rude

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Wolfhawk33 likes this.
  15. theres too many people to report, and Ive already tried to recommend "/report" but mineplex staff disagrees. its not just laziness, its the fact that you have to go through so many tedious things just to report someone. First, you gotta open up a recording software and record it, which means half the playerbase can't report someone because they are using older devices that cannot handle recording and playing. Then, you gotta upload the video to youtube, which can take up to 10 minutes if you have a slower device, and then you finally have to post it and wait for a staff member to process it. For me, it can take up to 30 minutes to do the process on my 2018 IPad (which wont even record half the time because it only has 2gb of ram) and then even another 30 minutes for a staff member to recognize the report and another 5-10 minutes before they're banned. People aren't gonna go through such a process when there's a hacker every 5 cakewars games.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  16. Microsoft denied /report, and you can always report them after the game.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  17. Mineplex is not owned by microsoft and is only a featured server of microsoft, and this has been discussed on another post where the staff says "we cant implement that because microsoft wont let us" when in reality theyve already tried to implement said idea but failed and covered it up (this was during an ewok skin debate, i will post a link when i find it). Mineplex can't blame microsoft if theyre allowed to change their own server, fail, cover it up, and then use microsoft decisions as a scapegoat.

edit: https://www.mineplex.com/groups/posts/1751/?comment_id=4903#comment-4903
    theres your proof

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  18. Well sometimes I eat sodium chloride with my food.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Strafer303 and Wolfhawk33 like this.
  19. Or you could just eat chips.
    --- Post updated ---
    If I had a bossy teammate, I’d just let him build a bridge to mid only to break it after.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Wolfhawk33 likes this.
  20. And wool is so strong. Like hot damn, I just can't seem to penetrate that wool D;

Posted Sep 17, 2019