• 397 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8447 Players Online
  • 8050 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Whats the most annoying thing in Mineplex

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Zeeelzeeel, Sep 23, 2021.

?

Its literally the title

1. Hackers

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. Toxic players

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. Dead games

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  4. Lag

12 vote(s)
    25.5%
  5. Myself

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  6. Other ( comment )

8 vote(s)
    17.0%
  1. Whats the most annoying thing in mineplex?

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  2. Litterally all of the above

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  3. Yeah that an other stuff I’m not going to name lol. Except for myself lol.

Posted Sep 23, 2021
  4. I would say the most annoying thing I have seen in a while has been the invisibility bug going on on Bedrock currently. Its upsetting to see a large number of Bedrock players experiencing the issue with invisible players killing them and ruining their game. Unfortunately not much can be done from the staff teams perspective, but the dev team is hard at work to fix it. However, I think that's been the most annoying thing for me recently is just seeing the problems this bug is causing.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  5. Dev team? Pretty sure someone told me mineplex bedrock has only one dev

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  6. devs can't fix a bug going on from the minecraft side, minecraft has to fix it not mineplex sadly. Also not sure how many devs mineplex has for bedrock, probably around 1-2, but java doesn't have much either tbh.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  7. Going on from the Minecraft inside?
    Bro, if other servers don't have that problem(and I played the hive and cubecraft a lot since that glitch is around on mineplex, so I know they do not have that problem) then its not a Minecraft problem, but a mineplex one

Posted Sep 26, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 26, 2021
  8. Probably glitches
    They could be game breaking, like the invisible glitch, or just irritating like chunk errors in the lobby or floating jn the air and not being able to activate your kit.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  9. I'm stuck between lag and toxic players, but I meet toxic players less so I choose lag.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  10. There are a lot of things that've happened while playing Mineplex & Minecraft in general but Hackers/Cheaters will probably take the cake!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  11. I find the most annoying thing on Mineplex is all the keyboard warriors who are disgustingly toxic towards staff a) for the sake of making their lives difficult, b) to look cool in front of their friends and c) for issues that are just way beyond their control (granted I understand people are frustrated with the server, they have every right to be). I also find it annoying when people complain about chat rules, all they force us to do is be nice and not be irritating, it's literally just that easy, or at least it should be.

Posted Oct 4, 2021
  12. Griefers and those types of people that wont leave you alone and constantly shoots arrows at you

Posted Oct 6, 2021

13. Its me. May be the reason why im muted so often lol

Posted Oct 6, 2021
  14. 12 year olds

Posted Oct 6, 2021
  15. When they make up 75% of your cake wars team?

Posted Oct 6, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  16. when they overexaggerate and harass u

Posted Oct 6, 2021
  17. From my experience, most dont even know that chat exists

Posted Oct 6, 2021
    le Brownie and StyxKiller03 like this.
  18. Bc they don’t know how to read.

The most annoying thing in Mineplex is hackers.

Posted Oct 6, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and CatFan105 like this.
  19. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH, I definitely have to say it's the version issues, especially in Clans. It's just this very strange and funky thing where certain versions can't even get through iron doors and it makes the game much harder for new players. Another version issue is a visual bug where an ender pearl will look like a bucket of snow which though hilarious kinda isn't very nice for people getting confused. The good news is that we have some hope since the way Mineplex handles version is being reworked but it's still pretty annoying.

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    le Brownie and ItsMeTanish like this.
  20. Lag often gets on my nerves, because I already have 200 ping in the first place and Mineplex lag makes everything worse. Almost like mineplex wants me (and other 200 ping players) to SUFFER!

And the second thing that annoys me is Immortals being able to stack. It annoys me because they always throw me into the void >:(

Posted Oct 18, 2021