• 257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6373 Players Online
  • 6116 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's The Thing You Most Like About Mineplex?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 22, 2021.

1. I honestly just love how it's a really dynamic place, it's somewhere where you get to meet incredible people and at the same time have fun with its sometimes extremely complex games. I love the hardcore section with an absolute passion and though I can no longer play most of the games there anymore due to the player count it's still a beautiful place to be and enjoy when a game sometimes does begin. Especially with my time on the staff team, I've just found everyone to be extremely nice and supportive, each with their beautiful gimmicks. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything honestly.

Though, what about you?

Posted Oct 22, 2021
  2. Probbably the community uty, I really just play games for fun, and its most fun witupeople I know

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    le Brownie, Kindnessaj and Tr1xstr like this.
  3. I love the community, the games and the momories that I've made. Simple answer but it's the honest truth.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. I like the fact that I can express my gratitude and grace towards Jacoby Brisket here and everywhere.

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. I liked playing the games on it... when they were still running.

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. I really love the community on the network and all of the friendships that I've made during my time here at Mineplex. I've made some really amazing friends and have had the opportunity to work with so many incredible people on the staff team for over a year now as well. Of course I also really enjoy the games and the general environment on the network although the number one thing which still stands to this day for me has always been the community.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Asteiph and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. I love double jumping in lobbies.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. The kits available in games, although I think this is a place where Mineplex kind of screwed it up a little. Dominate is also a nice game which I think Mineplex sticks out with.

Posted Oct 30, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. I love the community! Definitely the people that have kept me here :)

Posted Oct 30, 2021
    Kindnessaj and le Brownie like this.
  10. tolerable minecraft servers are super rare and mineplex is one of them, even if it's one of the worse ones.

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. Probably that most games you play don't have sweats. Most of them are casual like CakeWars Regular.

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. Are you sure about that?

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. cw duos and solos has more sweats. Regs just has clueless kids

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. It's standard, not regular. You clearly haven't played CWS or at least don't understand why all the players on red quit at once.

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. definitely the forums..

from all the minecraft server forums on the internet i've seen, they all are confused and hard to navigate, and also they dont have what I've seen here on the MP forums, which is a nice community of friendly moderators and nice people :)

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  16. Well it may be standard for you java players but on bedrock it's regular and it has clueless people like you

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. You're both wrong, when they re-added solos they changed it to squads

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj and le Brownie like this.
  18. The community and CakeWars : )

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  19. The potential it had to be x10 better than what it is now

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    N0TVexx, Kindnessaj, WhyJustY and 2 others like this.
  20. noodles taste good lol

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    CatFan105, RubyRose__ and Kindnessaj like this.