• 498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2560 Players Online
  • 2062 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's wrong with bows and ender pearls?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by LaneoThe05, Mar 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was playing Cake Wars with my friend, and we both use archer kits, but the bows wouldn't shoot arrows. We would have the arrows and the bow, would charge up the arrow and release, but I couldn't see the arrow head towards the target (I guess best description would be the arrow was invisible once I fired), and the intended target didn't take damage either, so the arrow obviously didn't fire. I know I'm not the only one having this issue because many of my friends have complained about this too, but other players don't seem to have encountered the problem either

If you are having this issue or have had it in the past and solved it, please share some insight on this. Greatly appreciated! :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Forgot to add the bit about ender pearls. Exact same issue as the bow, doesn't show it leaving my hand and I don't get teleported.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    moldykiwi likes this.
  2. I have never had this issue before. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is lag considering that is the only time I have ever seen this happen (on other servers). As for the ender pearl, I am pretty sure that is lag considering that I have seen it where i hear the sound of it being thrown but it doesn't actually get thrown or it does look like it gets thrown and then nothing happens. Im pretty sure that this is just a lag issue, but I could be wrong.
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh! you should also try and catch a video on it and send it in the bug reports here https://www.mineplex.com/bugs
    They will more than likely tell you what the issue is :3

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  3. Hey there!!

I'm probably not the best person to give you advice on this, as I'm not 100% sure what's going on here, but I do not think you're the only one having this issue. As I recall hearing the other day, it was a reoccurring issue in Cake Wars, and seemed to be happening to more than just one player.

I'm not sure how true this is, but I think it's worth making a proper bug report about it. Gather evidence and you can make a bug report at www.mineplex.com/bugs - ensure you read over the Bug Report Guide which can be found at the same link. Hopefully other people can answer your question a bit better than I can, as we'll see what others post.

But for now that's what I can suggest you do, create the report so that we can fix this issue as soon as possible. Even if you feel like only you are having this issue, you may not be the only one! I would also test it out once more before creating the bug just to be certain it's still an on-going issue.

Hopefully we can clear this up as fast as possible!!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Mar 21, 2019

4. This is for Bedrock, hence why it is in the Bedrock section. The issue will be fixed tonight with our 1.10 bugfix update. If you have any other concerns just message me :p

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    Sniper and Luvli like this.
  5. Thank you!

Also I was aware it was in the bedrock section, hence why I said I probably wasn't the best person to give advice on this. I'd just heard it was an occurring issue :)

Still glad you cleared it up thank you!!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  6. This is a known issue and as stated above it will be fixed very soon! As the concern has been addressed I'll be closing the thread to further discussion.

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Mar 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.