• 784 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3363 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your amount of Game Time during the week?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by BasicT, Oct 18, 2019.

1. How do you even have that much time to play minecraft? 30 hours a week is still a lot and the fact its not even summer makes it harder to play that much.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  2. Probably around 24 hours a week, I normally play 3-5 hours on weekdays, and on weekends it can get up to 12 hours of being on Mineplex. Normally, on a weekend it's normally around 8-10 hours though.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  3. Hey there!

I’ve actually already answered this, but my answer was a vague “too much” so I’d like to elaborate.

I usually spend about 4 or 5 hours in game. I do a lot around my house, and there are days when I don’t play at all, so it fluctuates a lot. But on a normal boring day I can easily play for hours.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  4. Heyo!

While my time does fluctuate and vary depending on what events go down that day, on average I would say I play 1-2 hours during the weekdays, and 1-6 hours during the weekends, but that is only in-game. I also spend a lot of time on the forums, as well as the Discord. Very interesting question you have here, have a nice day!

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  5. Hey, I play with my friends on here for about 5 hours a day so probably like 30 hours a week maybe less. We always play cakewars and my in game time is over 80 days

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  6. I play for 5-8 hours day. Quite sad when I look back at it. However at the same time I don't regret it? :thinking:

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    pokyvessel52506 likes this.
  7. It really depends on the week. Sometimes I have a lot of stuff to do because I actually have a life :p
    During the summer, I played way more often, but not for as many hours a day as some other people and definitely not every day, either.
    On some weeks, I just don't play at all but on other weeks, I can manage maybe an hour or less for at least a couple days. On the weekends, it's pretty easy for me to find playing time. So maybe 2 or 3 hours if I don't have to go anywhere. But that's going to change since I recently got a job. I'm going to be working a lot, especially on the weekends, so that means less playing time.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  8. Hello!

This changed for me, especially with school being in the mix! During the summers, I played a few hours a day, so about 12 or so hours a week! As of right now, school hasn't been super stressful for me and I don't have many extracurricular activities outside of school, so I still maintain a good amount of time in game weekly! Although it has dipped a bit, I would so I spend probably 10 hours a week on the server! However, each week is different so this answer will always vary, but that would be my consistent time! Interesting survey!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  9. I play too much....that’s all I can say lol

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  10. 10 minutes because Mineplex is so laggy it takes more than a minute to just walk to carl and claim a bonus, jesus.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  11. On weekdays I usually spent 1-2 hours in-game and on the weekends it really varies on if I have any plans, I would say I can get anywhere from 12-18 hours a week.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  12. I play differently. I can play for two weeks non-stop without a sleep, but I also can spend my time reading a book (now I am reading a book called Gregor the Overlander part 2 and it is about a boy who incidentally fell in a random hole that actually leads in a secret country or land that is being ruled by intelligent ****roaches). I am an introvert so it is sometimes hard to find something fun I can do, but I don't need to worry because my grandma sucks all my time because she broke her leg and now I do almost all the job at home.
    --- Post updated ---
    Why I was censored? I just said ****roaches.
    --- Post updated ---
    What?! I just said ****roaches

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  13. While my in-game total time is 159 days and 6 hours, I don't really play as much unless I feel like playing some nano games or a holiday game. I do occasionally get on to just do some /reports too. So I guess I play like 3-8 hours a week, depending how I'm feeling and what!s going on in my life.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's our website filter, just don't try to bypass it please :<
    I can understand what you're trying to say, so others probably and hopefully can too lol

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  14. Hello!

Currently I have changed my schedule a small bit. On the weekdays I am usually on the forums or in-game in the early morning (6:30-7:00 AM). Then I go to school and when I come home at around 3:30 I get on, and I just play until I either have homework to do, or dinner. However, on the weekends are usually the craziest for me. It all really depends on the day. For example, sometimes if I do not have anything to do that day I just come online off, and on throughout the day. Typically, I try my hardest to be as active as possible both on the forums and in-game.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  15. Hey-o,

Basically, it depends when we're talking about. On weekdays, 1-2 hours. I try to find a balance between work and in-game fun. And this seems to work well for me (97% avg).

On weekends, I tend to play a bit more, 3-5 hours. Again, I have a lot of work to do, so I need to make sure I'm not spending too much time on here, so I intentionally limit myself.

In total? We're looking at around 12-15 hours a week, a not terrible sum. In the past, wooh, more like 30-40 hours a week, but those days have long since passed (:

- Fallen

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  16. I spend more time playing Mineplex than I'd like to admit... My current in game time is 78.4 days, and I spend about 3 hours a day playing Mineplex on school days, and around 6-8 hours during holidays or weekends. Recently I've been trying to grind to level 100, so I've been spending a lot of time in SSM or speed builders. There are also times where I just relax in the lobbies for 30 or so minutes. Although I don't regret spending this amount of time on Mineplex, or really any other game, I do admit that my time could be spent a bit wiser. I'm not super busy outside of school, so whenever I get my homework finished I get to relax and play.

Posted Nov 29, 2019