• 240 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6244 Players Online
  • 6004 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your Dream Job?(If This Does Not Apply What Peaks your Interest?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Well, for me one day I aspire to become a Pediatric Surgeon, which I technically chose when I was young and said wanted to be a Pediatrician. Eventually, I became a bit older and I solidified it, deciding to want to be a Pediatric Surgeon. As for why I want to be this? Well, it's because I always wanted to help people, even back then I was always the type of person who'd want to help someone, no matter their backstory, and honestly? I sort of remained like that even now. I wanted to and I still want to help people that need my help, especially the innocent children who don't even know why they're feeling that way, thus I want to do something and make their lives better, and to do that, I want to be that specialization.

How about you? What do you want to be in the future? Why so?

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    le Brownie, Dad, aiirr and 1 other person like this.
  2. I would like to be a psychologist because helping people and making them happy is everything for me. I like to make people feel better :) A lot of my friends say that I give really good advice because I can understand why some people react a certain way. I have also seen a lot of close friends / family struggle throughout my life and this is basically what motivates me to become a psychologist. I know a lot about psychology and feel like I can use my knowledge to help people progress mentally: P

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Currently I have a few options in mind. At the moment, I'm studying a science degree in which I do Biology, Math, Experimental Physics and Mathematical (theoretical) Physics, with the goal of becoming an astronomer or astrophysicist. With the power of math you can make insane predictions and calculations to do with anything in the universe which I find pretty great, so intertwined with my everlasting love and appreciation for astronomy in general I feel like it's a nice thing to delve into.

However, I do have other options if I decide against astrophysics. Either double major in biology and mathematical/experimental physics and follow up with graduate medicine (ever since I was little I was interested in law and medicine) to become a forensic pathologist or medical examiner, or use that same route but follow up with neurosurgery instead, or head into medical physics and focus on that.

It is very difficult for me to lock down into a specific degree or career choice which is why I'm still stressed about where I am even though I love my degree - it's just that I can also imagine myself studying something completely different which is annoying. Annoying because I know I don't have enough time in my life to study everything I'd ever want to. But, I'm content anyways, as my degree at the moment is filled with a variety of opportunities and if necessary I can always do another degree or go through different routes to get to where I would want to be.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    coconut and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. If I could have any job ever I would choose a NBA player. In realistic terms, though I would choose a cell biologist.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    AbleToStrafe, Kindnessaj and coconut like this.
  5. I'm decently interested in chemistry, but I also enjoy writing (although that'd be more like a hobby, not something thwt my paycheck would depend on)
    If its like dream job, not something reasonably obtainable, then maybe someone who makes music for minecrsft

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. My dream job is to work for Jacoby Brisket.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. Being a therapist or a nurse practitioner in psychiatry is my dream. One more year and I'll be there :)

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj, anna dot and coconut like this.
  8. Idk, i'd probably become an ornithologist.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj and coconut like this.

9. HMM I am a footballer

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  10. Why are you here man go serve Jacoby brisket
    You are everywhere man

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. I'm hoping to become a physical therapist! I always wanted to be able to help others, and I started looking into physical therapy after I needed it myself. Now I'm enrolled in college majoring in Biology to start my journey to become a physical therapist! Lots of schooling, but personally I think helping people directly and being able to see what impact I make on their lives really makes it worth it! :)

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  12. :o My dream job is to become a real estate agent or lawyer, but I still have a long way to go!

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. There was a similar thread to this not too long ago and it is so interesting to see the different jobs that people wish to have. Personally, I've always wanted to work in Forensics, whether that be crime scene work or being more involved in the investigative part of forensic science. I'm not really sure why, I just have always found the difference aspects of forensic science super intriguing and it was my favorite class in Highschool. I almost went to college to get my Chemistry degree in order to become a toxicologist, but I chose not to last minute just because it is hard to find jobs willing to give earlier experience to those who don't have their degrees yet. I switched over to an Accounting degree and oddly enough there is forensic accounting, so that is my ultimate end-goal as of right now.

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  14. In Brissett we trust

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. I want to put my own music out at some point. Wanna sing or play on podiums again, alone or with a band (that doesn’t have to be for a lot of people tbh).
    I want to help people, after I graduated from college (studying social work). And uhh wanna keep being a builder in mc for Mineplex, if that’s possible.

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  16. politician or president or something like that peaks my interests

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    xLqnax and Kindnessaj like this.
  17. definitely want to pursue business in real estate in the future !! if that dream dries out then i’d be leaning towards going to medical school and becoming a pediatrician (i love helping kids) :D

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  18. Currently studying Computer Science and Game Design in college. This is probably a dream college major for many gamers, but for me personally, I am no longer interested in building games so I'm actually transferring schools next year. As cliche as it is, my dream job is to be a software engineer at a big tech company such as Google or any of the other FAANG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google) companies.

For anyone going into or planning on going into some sort of game design or development, just know that if you aren't super weird and socially awkward, you can always count on everyone else around you to be.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  19. Mineplex builder of course!

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj and Arshaad_73 like this.
  20. :o i heard real estate agent :eyes: also that is so wholesome!

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Cloudy and Kindnessaj like this.