• 101 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1787 Players Online
  • 1686 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your Favorite Cosmetic?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 31, 2021.

1. What's your favorite cosmetic? It can be anything, a taunt, a particle, a gadget, a morph, the list goes on! Be creative and make sure to say why. To be honest I absolutely love the GWEN taunt that you get once you get Immortal for the first time. It's really fun to use and even before I even got immortal I just secretly felt who knows, maybe even jealous of people who had it because by far it was just so cool. It looked beautiful and on top of this it had this quality to it that would sometimes scare and/or confuse players, especially if they're your friends because they may think you got banned which is always hilarious. It's also something that you can use before a game, so if you want to just say something in the chat without saying something, or if you feel really confident that you're gonna win the game, you could always /taunt and it would definitely get your point across. Enough about that though, what about you? I like a taunt but really there are also other cosmetics that I like so what do you think?

Posted Oct 31, 2021
  2. Bat morph cause 8t lets yiu literally fly
    Ots great when used when used in tandem with the flesh hook because you can hook someone and then fly away
    Also it let's yiu use it on people doing g the parkour >=D

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    xLqnax, Cepheus and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. I'll answer this from a Bedrock perspective, and I'll describe each of them incase they don't exist on Java or are different. I love using cosmetics, and there are so many that I enjoy using. The first would definitely have to be my Slime Morph. That's because I love how it is so big because of my level (it grows bigger as your level increases by 10). It really stands out, being such a large morph, and it always makes me feel extra secure since people in my lobby will always know I'm a level 90-100 xD. Unfortunately, the Bounce effect of the morph is broken, but I still love using it for the looks. Second one is probably my Chicken morph, as I find Chickens cute and their ability to take leaps in the air (not quite flying) is also fun to play around with. I also like using the Trail of Love particle, which is supposed to show hearts, but instead shows flames as they are bugged, trailing behind you, but I mostly use that as it is blinding to your opponents! I used to love the Rainbow Trail as well, which leaves a trail of rainbow particles behind you, but unfortunately when I unlocked those, they were bugged and don't show. The Enchanted particle, which shows enchanting table characters around you, is also one I used to use, but like the Rainbow Trail, are also bugged. In terms of gadgets, Throwing TNT and Flesh Hooks are always fun :P

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    xLqnax and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. i love using the “trail of love” bedrock particle. it basically blinds anyone that i fight so that i can see them but they can’t see me. i have particles turned off completely so yeah i guess i’m a genius or something in case you were gonna ask if i feel bad for ppl who need to fight me- i don’t bc they have particles on >:)

Posted Oct 31, 2021
  5. I really like the Halloween aura particle and equally the freedom fireworks particle. They are very nostalgic for me because I worked a long time, when I was pretty garbo, to get them and freaked out when I unboxed them. I remember opening up the Halloween chests back in 2016 on the first day they were released when didn’t know what was inside of them. I was very excited when I got all four of the items in the particle set.

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. I love the kiss taunt! My friends and I used to try to hit each other from across the map, and without fail, I would miss... Literally they could be directly in front of me and I missed. Every. Time. Just a little thing that spiced up the gameplay :)

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. none, gets in the way on bedrock even in game

golem morph is good

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. I really like the yin and yang particle effect, it's really subtle and pretty. Other than that I used to use shadow walk particle effect and enchanted for the loooongest time back in 2016-2018.

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    xLqnax and Kindnessaj like this.
  9. On Bedrock, My favorite particle (when they work correctly) are the Redstone arrows. They hold a lot of sentiment to me because it was my first cosmetic wayyy back in the day and brings back some good memories.

I also realy like having the knight aura equipped, since its bascially the aura version of the Redstone Arrows, but alas, they are both broken.

From a usage standpoint, I like using the flesh hook in lobbies to bully my friends and fling randoms.

Since the particles on bedrock are very very broken, I have the Trail of Love equipped on both my main accounts so that its harder for people to see me while I pvp- bc I need every advantage I can get haha
    Once the particles get fixed these won't be as useful, as they'll turn from obnoxious fire charges to hearts.

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  10. How is knight broken? It does the smoke thing where its regular smoke trial when you're moving but makes the rings when you arent

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. Ghast Morph, you fly and shoot fireballs. Also fun to see other Ghasts zooming around the lobby

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. The bruiser weapon name

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. Its supposed to be smokey with red rising particles, but right now its just black and white, no red.

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. oh

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. I have to agree with the yin and yang particles. I'm not sure If I am using them now but they are one of my favorites.

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  16. ohhh yes! wdym you don’t know if you are using them?

Posted Nov 2, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. I could not pick, theres so many cosmetics and also I havent played in a long time so I barely remember names here. There is one, however, I liked a lot. it was a suit set that was obtainable via opening chests, I had 3/4's of the set, it was leather armor that flashes like rainbow lights, all in unison :)

Posted Nov 14, 2021
    CatFan105 and Kindnessaj like this.
  18. On bedrock my favourite would have to be my “knight aura” particle effect!

Posted Nov 14, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  19. My all time favorite is probably the GWEN taunt because if you time it perfectly and leave the match right after the taunt happens, it might trick people into thinking you were banned until you come back into the lobby.

Posted Nov 14, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  20. Believe that's rave outfit

Particke wise, I used to use knight aura, but I've switched to Halloween aura cause its a bit more noticeable, especially if you're moving

Posted Nov 14, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.