• 652 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9090 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's Your Favorite Dessert?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheProTroller, Aug 28, 2019.

?

Do you like Dessert?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm really curious about what your favorite dessert is. Many different people on here have many different likings and different tastes, what's yours?
    Personally, my favorite dessert is going to have to be Tiramisu. It's got the amazing addition of a little alcohol combined with the cream and coffee taste + some sugar, it just makes it unbearably delicious......

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  2. Hey buddy!

I’m on a pretty strict diet at the moment, so I’ll tell you what my favourite healthy dessert is, and also what my favourite unhealthy dessert is. At the moment when eating healthy, I love some homemade healthy nut butter, like healthy Nutella with some bananas and strawberries. Also a nice healthy side of homemade banana ice cream is delicious.

As for unhealthy sweets, my favourite is a dessert from my Greek background, it’s called cream kataifi. Search it up on google, it’s pretty much a creamy noodle kind of slice, it’s hard to explain but I would die for it right now!!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  3. I mean to be honest good on you for going on a diet, I wish that I'd have the power to do that but honestly I can't be bothered. And I mean that cream kataifi sure does look like a delicious dessert. Good on you for going on a diet, thanks for the reply. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 28, 2019
  4. Hi there,
    I’m not usually a big fan of desserts because I am a savory foods person and not a sweets food person. I really love cheesecake though, but I only get to have it during family reunions if my aunt decides to make it. Also, it’s one of the more popular desserts in my extended family so it’s gone in a blink and I have to be really fast in order to get any. I really love the partially sweet taste of it and I hope to go to the Cheesecake Factory one day.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  5. I understand that a lot of people would prefer to eat savoury items instead of sweets. Cheesecake is also one of my favourite desserts you could say. I don’t really get to have it that often but when a special occasion comes along I always go for the cheesecake first out of all the cakes.

OP OP
    rexh17 likes this.
  6. I just went to a Mexican restaurant a couple weeks ago and got their dessert, so I guess I'm going to have a new favorite desert rather than just chocolate cake. This restaurant I went to is very good, and the dessert is no exception. I ordered Churros with a slight drizzle of chocolate sauce and fried ice cream. This is my new favorite dessert, I'm so glad I decided to try it for once.

Um... personally I'm a bigger fan of dinner though :p

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  7. I like cannolis the cream is amazing. The shell goes well with the cream. :sigils:

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  8. My personal favorite is peanut butter cake. It consists of a creamy, delectable peanut butter frosting on a moist vanilla cake. It could also go well with chocolate cake! Once you mix the two, it is like heaven to me. That is why I have it on my birthday almost every time. It may not seem too tasty, but my family has done its modifications to help make it sweeter. Sure, it is a lot of sugar, and I could see that becoming a problem. However, it should ultimately be up to you whether to eat some or not. That is why I enjoy the peanut butter cakes my family makes.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  9. Chocolate Gâteau with cream has got to be one of my favourite desserts, I don't have it very often because it's really unhealthy, but at events like Christmas I will definitely have some :)

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  10. Yeah, chocolate cake is a classic, not one of my favorites though still pretty good. I really love churros though they are one of my favorite desserts. I only usually get the opportunity to buy one of them when I go to a theme park or some sort of special event.

OP OP
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  11. I like rice pudding. I’m very limited to deserts because I’m vegan.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  12. For some reason this reminded me of the "Hi, My name's Chelsea... What's your favorite dinner food" vine

I like that molten lava cake they serve at Chili's. Warm cake + cold ice cream makes Oak a happy boye

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  13. I recently tried a smores dessert from a crab place. They put a marshmallow on top of a graham cracker and melted chocolate. It's hard to explain, super good though.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  14. I don't eat very much dessert since I prefer savory to sweet but when I do, my favorite dessert is cheesecake. New York style. :)

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  15. Some delicious homemade chocolate brownies after eating a nice dinner are always a great dessert to enjoy. I prefer to have the more rich, savory taste in a cake-like brownie rather than the standard plain chocolate taste in a fudge-like brownie. The crust on a brownie is also important, with a brownie from a corner piece of the pan being one of the best parts of the entire dessert. You end up getting a nice crunch added along with all the other flavors of the brownie taking over your tastebuds. I definitely recommend looking for a good recipe to make some amazing homemade brownies someday!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    TheProTroller and NothinButNetYT like this.
  16. Crème brûlée! The cold custard pairs well with the warm burnt sugar on top. Cheesecake and lemon squares are close runners up.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  17. Haven't really ever tried smores before because I never really see them around here in Australia, im assuming that it's an American treat, I've heard of it before and it does sound very delicious. Hope I can try it someday.
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh yeah, Chocolate brownies are always a warm and delicious dessert to have after a nice meal. The flavours mixed together really make the brownie stand out with the chocolate liquid filled inside.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 29, 2019