• 229 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4819 Players Online
  • 4590 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your Favorite Legendary Item? Why?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Hey! So I've been playing on Clans for a while and I'm a bit curious, what's your favorite legendary item? It doesn't have to be the one you think you do PVP well with but it can really just be anything due to whatever reason, whether that be its design, abilities, you name it!

Now I always say my own point of view when asking a question on the forums so bear with me, but I honestly can't decide on a favorite weapon, they're all so well done and have such cool abilities. Thus, I'm definitely stuck between liking the Maul, Knight's Greatlance, or the Windblade. Let me explain why. You see, I mainly like the Maul and Lance because of their designs, a lot of time and effort was clearly done into making them and honestly, it's incredible, and as for the Maul in specific I find it really clever how it attracts people, it's an extremely unique idea. But, for the Windblade I really liked it because of how it lets you fly, now don't get me wrong it had an incredible design and I am 100% aware that they were all difficult to make but the main reason I like the Windblade in specific is because of its ability. It's just pretty fun trying to not only get used to using it and getting better at flying with it but the fact that it does that really does increase the probabilities for things in Clans.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    Ozammor / Yato, iKassy and 90k like this.
  2. tooth and wind

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Ozammor / Yato and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. i hate all of the legendaries and i am not telling you why.

Posted Oct 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. why

Posted Oct 23, 2021
  5. The Meridian Scepter. I found it super neat back in 2016, and I still do to this day.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  6. Leggies are overrated if you're not using K/A 360 with a dash of 1 day bans :)

Maul is pretty cool.

Posted Oct 29, 2021
    hipsterkiwi and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. hyper axe!

Posted Nov 1, 2021
  8. Meridian Scepter!

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 10, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. 32k sword with all enchants except for looting and fortune.
    Sadly, it got removed.
    P.S. I'm talking about Bedrock's Survival World which is kinda like Clans in some way.

Posted Nov 10, 2021