• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7273 Players Online
  • 4383 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your Favorite Strategy?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Pulse Owned, Aug 13, 2020.

1. you are a very mean Man Or Women

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2020
    avae likes this.
  2. That is a great strategy! I'm so honored to have a mod reply to my forum!

OP OP
    PieOrPi likes this.
  3. I do the same on bedrock! Also thanks for the reply!

OP OP
    oCassi likes this.
  4. breed: different
    home:less
    height: 6'6'' on my money
    IQ: below average

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  5. When your custom character is in a cutscene

Posted Aug 14, 2020
    avae likes this.
  6. I always start off by protecting my cake. Then I like to by an iron sword and 16 wool. I'll rush to middle or and emerald point (depending on the map). Usually the middle is already full with others, so I run around them to go eat their open cakes. I think it would work better if I were half-decent at PVP, lol.

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  7. I usually just buy an iron sword and rush to other generators, grab the loot from said generators and then build up enough armour and weaponry to go and finish off all of the remaining teams (usually one is wiped out at this stage already).

However, if I am with a party of people that I know are quite skilled in the game, I will usually just follow them and start the rush after getting my iron sword.

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  8. It's a pity that I often get hit with this tactic and because of a weak teamate I can only give you a kill... :/

Posted Aug 14, 2020
  9. Hey!
    My strategy honestly depends on which game mode I'm playing; I'm usually a huge duos player however, I have been recently playing Standard as well with friends which can be fun. Here are my strategies for each:

Standard
    I usually will stay at base to gather 12 bricks for end stone, while I do this my friends will usually rush middle straight away, then rush another teams cake. I usually am in a party of 3 (including myself) so one of my friends will use builder to rush fast, and the other will use the snowball kit for combos. After I do the cake, I'll start gearing up and getting emerald beacons, then I'll usually meet my friends at another team's island from there. If we think we can beat all the other teams, I won't go for obsidian but usually standard has more of skilled players, so I'll collect emeralds for obsidian before leaving base to rush. I also will use the snowball kit since I don't usually rush first thing with my friends, so it's better in the long run for combos.

Duos
    Again, I'll usually start with staying at base to gather 12 bricks for end stone, while my partner builds to the emerald beacon, and then to mid. Usually, depending on if there is another team next to us that we share a beacon with, we will rush them first before capturing mid. After my partner caps mid after, we will usually switch spots meaning, I will go guard mid while he get's geared up and when we're both geared and ready, we usually will start rushing islands. Also, depending on if there are "hard" teams (in our opinion) we will save up emeralds for obsidian before rushing as well, but this doesn't normally happen. My partner and I also use the snowball kit over the builder kit because we find it's more helpful in killing players faster, where wool is extremely cheap and we can both build fast. Snowball kit is also extremely useful in the sense that a lot of players will build one lane bridges and since the islands are so close, it's easy to knock players off in this game mode in my opinion

I also play on mainly java btw <3 however my bedrock strategy is similar, just different kits :D

Posted Aug 14, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 15, 2020
    Eqsa likes this.
  10. Rush other bases while conveniently capturing mid or an emerald point when encountered. During each stop to an opposing base gather resources, stack up, and upgrade.

Posted Aug 15, 2020
  11. Here’s my strategy with friends:
    I gather 14 bricks, buy an iron sword and 48 wool, I’ll let one friend jump bridge to mid, where we rush the team with no/weak cake protection. I’ll get an iron chest plate and a iron pick axe at their base. Then we go to the next team, rush their cake and then the next.
    We win.
    Here’s my strategy with people I don’t know:
    Most of the time, I get a team that isn’t great, so I’m basically on a team by myself. I protect cake with wool, jump bridge to mid and rush the team with weak cake protection (sometimes I die after eating their cake or I get to kill the whole team). I armor up and get a pick and rush another team. I’ll get mid again, get ems, get stacked then pearl to the last base eat their cake and kill them.
    We won.

Posted Aug 15, 2020
  12. I can play Bedrock with you! My IGN is Believer8326. You can PM me on here or msg me on discord Believerc#8326 when you wanna play.

Posted Aug 15, 2020
  13. I get 6 bricks then buy 32 wool then head for 2 emerald generators then head for the middle and when I get back there is normally about enough for full iron and a sword and end stone

Posted Aug 18, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  14. I do this in both modes but in Standard we go for both emerald points and after one person gets middle while the rest defends

Posted Sep 12, 2020
  15. I usually get items and defend the bed while my teammates kill people and try to get beds, When I am sure nobody is coming to our bed and I have decent items I join my teammates

Posted Sep 13, 2020