• 583 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9021 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What's your favourite childhood memory?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AyyNick, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Hey guys!

I love reading through Off-Topic threads and getting to know the members of the community better so today I have a question for all of you out there. My question is; What's your favourite childhood memory, and why? I know this is quite a hard thing to recall for some, especially myself, so even a memory from your teenage years that you remember, and really enjoyed, you can comment on.

My favourite memory would have to be around 3 years ago, where me, and a group of my childhood best friends went into an abandon haunted nursing home (it is not trespassing and is allowed). I love horror and such, so I really enjoyed looking through all of the rooms with my friends, trying to piece together what may have happened prior to it being abandon. I remember there were actually professionals at the time we went, and they were taking images of everything, we gave each other a bit of a fright because we both didn't expect to see each other, but in the end everything was okay. This was a great memory of mine because I was spending time with my childhood friends, and I got to see my first haunted building.

Can't wait to read some of your favourite childhood memories below!

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  2. Hey!
    My favorite childhood memory is having an entire week of school off because of snow, and having an entire party of people to do bridges with. This consisted of the best 3-way phone call ever created, and a giant win streak. Still friends with these people to this day. I can't really decide on a more in a real-life story.

Also, that sounds great! I've always loved spooky things as well.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    Viberent, AyyNick and GAM like this.